• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-min / tor - utah

Toronto out: DeRozan, Lowry, Amir, 2014 1st round pick
    Minnesota out: Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love, Shabazz Muhammad
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lj7lld6

Toronto out: Landry Fields, Austin Daye, 2016 1st round pick (NYK)
    Utah out: Marvin Williams, Jeremy Evans

Raps New Lineups
    Rubio/Vazquez/Stone/Bycks
    Ross/Salmons
    M.Williams/S.Muhammad/J.Evans
    Love/Patterson
    Val/Hansborough/Hayes

Why Raptors: We move to a new era, the Kevin Love era. Love is that PF we need for this team to team up with Val. Love will be our franchise PF moving forward and together, he and Val will be the cornerstone of our franchise. We acquire Rubio and might seek to keep either him or Vazquez in the offseason by trading one of them and acquire a top pick in the draft and grab Marcus Smart. We rid of Fields contract for an expiring in M.Williams + Jeremy Evans by giving them a pick as well (NYK). Truth is none of the picks we will acquire in the draft this year can get us a Kevin Love or Ricky Rubio so I think the trade will work. We might tank or make to the playoff this year but our pick will be traded to the Wolves (Top 15 protected). If we do end up picking in the range of 10-15, then I say grab Rodney Hood or Noah Vonleh and mode the latter as a SF. Next year we will have

Smart?/Rubio or Vazquez/3rd SG
    Ross/Backup SG/2nd Round pick
    Hood or Vonleh?/S.Muhammad?/Third String SF
    Love/Patterson/Third String PF
    Val/Hansborough/Third String C

Yes absolutely why not if Minny will never will laugh their asses off at us for even offering this trade

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

At least usually tenfor you usually make trades that benefit us. That second trade is a steal for utah!

Comment

tenforthewin has to be colangelo. Haven't seen anyone so willing to give away first rounders for crap since BC

Comment

Tenforthewin is becoming a legend with these trade proposals hahaha
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
          X