Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
      Why? He played terrific perimeter defence tonight.
      It's funny how when Alan Anderson was here no one saw how good of a defender her was. Everyone was pissed he was taking minutes from Terrence but his defense was the reason. Now that he's on a different team you see it. He is still a chucker on Brooklyn just like he was here. A little less though because they have more options offensively.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Patman made sure to take his mask off so Brooklyn could see the man who did them
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          Why? He played terrific perimeter defence tonight.
          Just the stuff he does on the court. Tries to act all buddy-buddy with everyone during the game and it seems like all the raps genuinely hate him. The thing that got me really pumped up though was when Lowry took a three after a timeout was called and he goes and blocks it down court. I just hate the guy straight up. My least favourite raptor of all time

Comment

• The Raptors have been fined 30 million dollars by the NBA for committing the following offense(s):

STEALING A VICTORY

It was announced by Adam Silver."

- NETS FANS on Realgm

AHAHAHAHAH

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              It's funny how when Alan Anderson was here no one saw how good of a defender her was. Everyone was pissed he was taking minutes from Terrence but his defense was the reason. Now that he's on a different team you see it. He is still a chucker on Brooklyn just like he was here. A little less though because they have more options offensively.
              disagree. everyone here saw him as a decent defender. the big issue was he was just a chucker. remember when he went something like 1 for 31 3PTA's??

Comment

• I missed the game unfortunately .... did Ross catch fire falling back to earth? Haha
                Glad to see he didn't try and force his game when it clearly wasn't falling for him.

Comment

• After this game I figured I'd make this.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBpJaD0HmQg

Look at violet palmer telling the nets to inbound the ball, they just stood around for 10 sec confused

Comment

• Guys look at the replay haha, Matt Devlin got so excited when 2Patt stole the ball that he stood up before sitting down again. He looked like he was gonna get up again when he hit the shot too

Go 20 seconds in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_2UpQwANfE
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        JV max vertical in the background.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          Doesn't Amir know about kirilenko's friendly deal with prokhorov? I'd get out of Brooklyn quick.

Comment

• phiLLy wrote: View Post
                            How did we just win...?
                            Just catching up with this thread post game. Page 23 was great. But this one was awesome. It was page 18. The end of the third quarter. Check out the post before it as well. Spooky.

Comment

• 2 PAT SHATUR!!!!

When we ride on our enimeeeez!!!!

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                                Guys look at the replay haha, Matt Devlin got so excited when 2Patt stole the ball that he stood up before sitting down again. He looked like he was gonna get up again when he hit the shot too

Go 20 seconds in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_2UpQwANfE
                                I don't know how anyone can not like Matty D. He's a bit of a dork, but he's OUR dork.

Comment

Working...
                                X