• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Violet Palmer trending worldwide ahaha everyone bashing her ahahah
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Violet Palmer almost cost the Raptors ANOTHER game!! That offensive foul call on Lowry late in the game was brutal. She's one of the worst referee in the game if not the worst.
      She acts so confident to on her calls when its all bull shit

Comment

• in terms of intensity that was a total repeat of the rudy gay steal from the pacers last year to win in OT.

Comment

• Reclaimed our spot at 3rd baby.
          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Violet Palmer almost cost the Raptors ANOTHER game!! That offensive foul call on Lowry late in the game was brutal. She's one of the worst referee in the game if not the worst.
            If the Raptors had lost this game, there's no way you pin the blame on Violet Palmer. Those plays are bang bang.

Sent from my C1904 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Let me introduce PATMAN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                If the Raptors had lost this game, there's no way you pin the blame on Violet Palmer. Those plays are bang bang.

Williams was moving. Not a hard call to make.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Let me introduce PATMAN

He's the player the Raptors deserve, AND the one it needed.
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Let me introduce PATMAN

ahahhahahahahaabaha

Comment

after that 2pat basket they took WAY too long to throw it in, shoulda been a 5 second count or a delay of game since they wouldnt even pick up the ball and violet palmer was screaming at pierce to throw it in instead of blowing her whistle

Comment

• Qasim311 wrote: View Post
                        Anyone catch Masai and Kyle's hug? Don't wanna jump the gun, but I smell extension
                        And I hate to say it, but Lowry's working himself towards $15 mil a year
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Williams was moving. Not a hard call to make.
                          You see that on the slow motion replay. At first, it did look like Williams had his feet set. You can't pin the blame on the refs. It never should have come down to that. The Raps should have buried Brooklyn a while back. Sloppy turnovers, bad defense and ill advised shots prevented that.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            after that 2pat basket they took WAY too long to throw it in, shoulda been a 5 second count or a delay of game since they wouldnt even pick up the ball and violet palmer was screaming at pierce to throw it in instead of blowing her whistle
                            Yeah, just ran the replay with a stopwatch, it was about 11 seconds from basket to inbounds pass.

Comment

• i only watched the game after the halftime...and yes its only one game but did it really seem like Raps missed a beat without Demar out there.. personally i felt like it made no difference and the ball was spinning all around the court finding open shots.. anyone else felt like they are missing Demar's game in this game?

Comment

• Heheh way to go Amir!

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/9822A...9LGqTBlaEAJzAG
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X