No announcement yet.

Game #44: Toronto Raptors 104 - Brooklyn Nets 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nic elittle run, but I don't get it. You got a kid, he scores 51 one night, next game you run fuck all for him and make him a non factor completely.

Why?

Comment

• Fratello noticing that the raps are staying away from mid range shots and praising them for it... Wonder what they'd say about demar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Is anyone else thinking they'd want to see Daye in for Novak right now?
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Lot less iso and more ball movement without DD.

Comment

• bout time.... let this kid play

Comment

• Ross is learning how to get to the line. Nice development.

Comment

• Ross can get to the rim way better then I thought
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                  nic elittle run, but I don't get it. You got a kid, he scores 51 one night, next game you run fuck all for him and make him a non factor completely.

Why?
                  It oddly makes sense given that Casey actually seemed to put the loss on Ross' 51.

Not the good kind of sense though.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Man these Brooklyn players are a bunch of whiny bitches

Comment

• wow, did toronto get a call...nice

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                        Ross can get to the rim way better then I thought
                        Agreed.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I do wonder why they haven't run anything for Ross.

DC confuses me sometimes. But whatever, if we can grind out a win against a hot Brooklyn team, and put some distance between us and them, i'm happy.

Especially without DD.

EDIT: Also, been thinking. If we can grind out a nice win-streak, even with DD out, that makes MU's job/choices even more difficult, but...also makes things more exciting!

Comment

• Refs are super touchy tonight... And I can't help but think it's going to favour the nets big time in crunch time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                              It oddly makes sense given that Casey actually seemed to put the loss on Ross' 51.
                              um Casey doesn't care about no offense haha if he had Durant on his team he would bench him for scoring to much or make him a non factor

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

Not the good kind of sense though.
                                yes, but there can be a healthy medium.... I mean shit, he's been a ghost, just swinging the ball, no screens, nothing seems to be getting run for him.... i dont see it

Comment

Working...
                                X