Thread: The Masterchef Thread

Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Masterchef Thread

Masterchef Canada started guys....
    I doubt anyone you guys actually watch it

I love the fact that its in Canada now but man am I gonna miss Gordan Ramsey and Joe
    Gordan because he's Gordan how can someone not enjoy watching him
    and Joe because he looked like Tony Parker

The new judges arnen't that bad

heres the first episode if yall missed it

What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

When they were filming the show towards the end of the last year, *when i was working at a hotel* they had all the contestants from this show stay at the hotel i worked at. Along with some of the back stage people and organizers. Most of these people were nuts, they'd literally party all the time because they knew they weren't going to win lol so why not make the most out of it right? A handful of them were always writing notes and secluded cuz they were on their A game. Pretty jokes to see the ones that gave me a bit of a hard time fucking up i love it. Tamara the first girl is sucha ill person. John with the red hat was always crying when i seen him and i mean always. I understand there under pressure and all, but me being a dick...it was hilarious to me. Kaila shes hot,...but sucha bitch. Dora's a g, she and sparkle where the illest people I met from the cast. Looking forward to the next 1 lol. thanks for the post
    Last edited by DonCorleone; Tue Jan 28th, 2014 at 04:40 AM.

Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

this season I have the most hope in dayle I think he'll be the one to beat the rest are just 'meh'
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Thread Information