No announcement yet.

The hug heard around the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bold move by MU! His suit is gonna need a dry cleaning now. KL was sweaty!

Comment

After what happened with Bosh, people are desperately looking for signs that it won't happen again.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
        After what happened with Bosh, people are desperately looking for signs that it won't happen again.
        I think fans just want to know what direction this team is being taken, so any hint of light being shed on the subject is being extremely over-analyzed, be it a hug, a rumbling, a sense, etc... and it's only going to get worse as we get closer to the trade deadline and more 'rumors' get floated in cyberspace!

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Yeah ^^^^^
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Whaaatt?? You mean no one captured the hugs MU gave all of the rest of the team and Casey? 2Pat didnt get one? No one gets traded!

Everyone was euphoric ...including me @ a watering hole...and there was ok...hi5ing going on with strangers.

Comment

But a hug though...
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
              X