Upcoming West Coast Road Trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming West Coast Road Trip.

What are realistic expectations for up coming road trip?

I think 3-2 is attainable but I am very concerned re at Utah game. The Raps need to play with desperation and intensity if not it could be a repeat of recent Boston game.

Hopefully the wheels will not fall off. The spacing between games is much better than in previous years. There is time to regroup after a horrible loss.

I think all of the games on the West Coast trip could go either way, so I'm not really sure what to expect. Raps have to bring their 'A' game each and every time if they want to finish this trip with a decent record. I guess you could say that about the rest of the season too.
    OG is our king

Comment

I don't know what to expect because this team always places to the level of their competition. They could vary well beat Portland and then lose by 20 to Utah
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
        I don't know what to expect because this team always places to the level of their competition. They could vary well beat Portland and then lose by 20 to Utah
        by 20 to Utah?

Comment

im saying 4-1 with only loss coming to portland. 3-2 wouldn't be bad though

Comment

RaptorsForever wrote: View Post
            im saying 4-1 with only loss coming to portland. 3-2 wouldn't be bad though
            Your hopes are still too high. These raptors are sadly coming back down to earth:-(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

How can any raptors fan who survived that last seven game (let's go 6-1!) stretch even begin to ponder this? It's a crazy team. Appreciate any win they bestow. Cringe with every perplexing loss. Hopefully it all ends up where we want to be. Wherever that is.

Comment

6-0 on the 5 game road trip

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  How can any raptors fan who survived that last seven game (let's go 6-1!) stretch even begin to ponder this? It's a crazy team. Appreciate any win they bestow. Cringe with every perplexing loss. Hopefully it all ends up where we want to be. Wherever that is.
                  That's the sad part. Even with 2 potential all-stars and one of the best performing benches in the league lately, there's still no consistency to our game. Id love to one day have the utmost confidence in the raptors the way an OKC fan probably has for their team.

Comment

It's pretty damn hard to predict this raptors team. I don't even want to look past the next game at home to Orlando, that's the kind of game the raptors have been losing of late!
                    All 5 games look potentially tough to me, people are talking down Utah but they have had quite a number of good wins of late.

Comment

Either 5-0, or 0-5. If they win that first one, they'll have enough momentum.. otherwise, they will deflate for the entire stretch.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Portland didn't look so good last few games so maybe we have a chance.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Win vs. Orlando first...

Comment

If we come out 3-3 after the road trip and including the ORL game, then we should be happy with that. The schedule is gets much much easier after that.

Comment

I wonder if Rudy will be healthy for the game in Sacramento?

Comment

Working...
                              X