Upcoming West Coast Road Trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psrs1 wrote: View Post
    What are realistic expectations for up coming road trip?

I think 3-2 is attainable but I am very concerned re at Utah game. The Raps need to play with desperation and intensity if not it could be a repeat of recent Boston game.

Hopefully the wheels will not fall off. The spacing between games is much better than in previous years. There is time to regroup after a horrible loss.
    You're right but we played like crap that whole week. I don't think the opponents really mattered, because it was kind of a mini slump (which happens to every good team).

I would be dissappointed if we didn't win 3. We could probably win 4 if we shoot well and don't take a bath on FT's like we have done on the road in some losses. I'm guessing there will be a couple of close games that can go either way.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
      If we come out 3-3 after the road trip and including the ORL game, then we should be happy with that. The schedule is gets much much easier after that.
      I agree with this.

Comment

Sacramento game worries me a bit.. I'm interested to see how JV will handle Cousins.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Can't Wait for the Sac game, Emotions will be high
          #BringBackUzoh

Comment

The Portland game is doubtful in my eyes, it's the second night of a back to back with the night before in Denver

Comment

Really hoping hansbrough is able to return at some point in this trip. Would be good for added intensity against cousins

Comment

Lillard is in a mini slump right now. We could possibly steal one against them. Dropped 4 of last 6

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Sacramento game worries me a bit.. I'm interested to see how JV will handle Cousins.
                  feet85 wrote: View Post
                  Can't Wait for the Sac game, Emotions will be high
                  I could see Rudy wanting to "show up" the Raptors, and doing exactly what he did while in Toronto....that is, taking a whole bunch of bad shots and netting his 25 points in a losing effort.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I could see Rudy wanting to "show up" the Raptors, and doing exactly what he did while in Toronto....that is, taking a whole bunch of bad shots and netting his 25 points in a losing effort.
                    OR in typical Raptors fashion, proceeds to lead the Kings to a W with a career high scoring 40-something.

Comment

At least we have a super interesting regular season which takes 7 months, the Spurs, Heat, Pacer and Thunder fans are all just waiting for the playoffs.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KingRaptors wrote: View Post
                        OR in typical Raptors fashion, proceeds to lead the Kings to a W with a career high scoring 40-something.
                        Rudy's gonna scorch us, I feel it in my bones. If it was @Toronto might be a different story. Either way Ross will look at it as a huge "D UP" game
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          At least we have a super interesting regular season which takes 7 months, the Spurs, Heat, Pacer and Thunder fans are all just waiting for the playoffs.
                          I can't speak for everyone, but I'd gladly trade this for annual runs to the conference finals

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            He had a monster game for us @memphis earlier in the year.

Comment

cousins will destroy JV

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                cousins will destroy JV
                                He did a good job againt Blake Griffin with his length, why can't he recreate that with Cousins? I think Cousins should be worried about JV the way he has played lately

Comment

Working...
                                X