No announcement yet.

Upcoming West Coast Road Trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver just lost to Charlotte in Denver!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      Denver just lost to Charlotte in Denver!
      They played without Ty Lawson. Also, Nate Robinson left the game with knee injury in 1st q.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        They played without Ty Lawson. Also, Nate Robinson left the game with knee injury in 1st q.
        I know haha

Comment

JRedmond14 wrote: View Post
          He did a good job againt Blake Griffin with his length, why can't he recreate that with Cousins? I think Cousins should be worried about JV the way he has played lately
          Lol believe me Boogie isn't losing any sleep over JV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Well Nate Robinson being injured and Andre Miller not playing for them really helps us because those too guys killed us the last time they beat us. I am really worried about the Sacramento game though. Rudy is playing so well now and Demarcus is just unstoppable. Rudy is playing really well tonight against Memphis and there is no Cousins, so clearly Cousins wasn't the reason for his good play.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

hopefully lawson and robinson will be out on friday. Will give us a big advantage

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Lol believe me Boogie isn't losing any sleep over JV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Boogie is averaging 23&11! He ain't losing sleep over NOBODY!!!

Comment

Upcoming West Coast Road Trip.

JRedmond14 wrote: View Post
                  He did a good job againt Blake Griffin with his length, why can't he recreate that with Cousins? I think Cousins should be worried about JV the way he has played lately
                  Cousins is the best Center in the league no question (well besides his usual on-court antics and drama)

And um what defense. JV got into early foul trouble again and griffin was largely defended by amir and chuck, who both also did horrible jobs.

As for JVs play lately? He has been largely inconsistent. His last 7 games hes shooting 42% (which is pretty bad for his position), 8.5 reb, 7.1 points. That's a regression more than anything.
                  Last edited by iblastoff; Thu Jan 30, 2014, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Marc Gasol eats him for breakfast. Bogut really frustrates the crap out of him as well
                    JV needs some sneaky tactics to piss him off!

Comment

We hopefully have a slight cushion even if the raps lose more games than we hope on this west coast trip.

Brooklyn are playing OKC, pacers, philly and spurs in their next 4 games. Despite being January's hottest team, they might just go 1/4.

Comment

On top of that, cousins is their go to guy AND the kings have had the hardest schedule in the entire league so far this season.

Comment

Cousins is a freakin monster, but his shot selection is suspect. The key to JV and Raps defense is to force him into bad shots and deny good position inside. And that is very doable.

Comment

dzoni71 wrote: View Post
                            Cousins is a freakin monster, but his shot selection is suspect. The key to JV and Raps defense is to force him into bad shots and deny good position inside. And that is very doable.
                            maybe if we were talking about boogie of 1-2 years ago. go look at his shot charts. last year 62% of his shots were near the rim. this year its up to 70%. this has also resulted in higher FG& and TS% both steadily rising every year.

Comment

The Denver game tonight will set the tone for the trip. This is a very dangerous game as Denver just lost at home to Charlotte and will want to avoid losing back to back home games.

Comment

Working...
                              X