Turkoglu Expects to Play Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkoglu Expects to Play Tuesday

Hmmm .... decisions, decisions, decisions. Do we rest Hedo for another game fearing that re-aggravates this ankle or show he suck it up because we need everyone right now?

Update:
    Turkoglu (ankle) is expected to be in uniform when the Raptors head to Los Angeles on Tuesday to begin their West Coast trip, the Toronto Star reports.

Recommendation:
    Turkoglu expects to play on Tuesday, but the ankle injury will likely limit him. He played 16 minutes on Friday, but was relatively ineffective, and then he sat out Sunday's game, so the ankle obviously isn't progressing the way that he had hoped. Look for a healthier option if you have one.
    Source - Click here

This is the first game back from an East coast trip for the Lakers and they've lost 3 straight. Turkoglu will be matched up against Ron Artest and will struggle offensively, I say rest him or bring him off the bench so he can find his lazy legs against the bench.

Comment

I would rest him, and start Antoine Wright in his place. Both Weems and Derozan will struggle with Artest's strength. Plus, I think Weems is better coming off the bench, he knows what his role is that way, come in attack.

If Turks ankle continues to improve, I would let him give it a go against Sacramento, limited minutes for sure, definitely not more than 30. I would let him go against Sacramento because players like playing against old teams, and Toronto has a couple days off before Portland.
      I Am Shutup

Comment

Working...
      X