• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Lakers - Guess the Score?

As much as I love these Raps, going against the Lakers that

A) wants to avoid a 4-game losing streak
    B) just got physically man-handled by the Magic

seems like suicide as they'll look to be aggressive against the least-aggresive team in the NBA. Hm, I'm hoping for a fight or ejection or something instigated by the Raptors side to spice this one up because this has train-wreck written all over it. Bosh isn't 100% and our confidence isn't all that high.

Guess: Raptors 89 - 112 Lakers

Good luck though.

Raptors 109-107 Lakers.

Shut-up, I am NOT delusional

Comment

raps: 173, LA: 54
      TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

As I can never predict a loss for any of my favourite teams, Raptors 105 - Lakers 104. Although if you were a betting man, you'd probably have as a good a shot with that one as you would with yertu's prediction. GO RAPS!

Comment

cornbreadd wrote: View Post
          Raptors 109-107 Lakers.

Shut-up, I am NOT delusional
          LMAO ... I would normally say anyone predicting a win over the Lakers could be considered delusional, but hey .... even the sun shines on a dog arse's sometimes because it did the last time we played LA. Albeit we were at home.

Anyhow, not feeling the winning vibe tonight.

Lakers 111 - Raptors 93

Comment

I don't expect a blowout. I think it'll be a close game. Under ten points.

The Raptors will have their chances to win the game but I expect LA to pull through and find a way to win.
            nbaroundtable

Comment

the raps have had a tendency to play really well against these good teams, keep it close, and then lose. we did it a couple of times in Boston, we just did it against cleveland. Which wouldn't bother me, except for the fact that it appears (to me at least) that the Raps go on a losing streak after! Instead of building on it, they seem to play drained and demoralized in the time afterwards.

So, let's go Raps. Hoping for a win, but not expecting one. And time to see of we can hang with the big boys after being creamed by the, well, not so big boys.

Comment

Raps 110 - Lakers 106

Comment

maybe somethign weird is going to happen cause this is the first 10:30 raps game ina while.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                  X