Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Star Reserves - Congratulations DeMar DeRozan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• meanwhile, pacers getting killed by the suns. phoenix up by 20

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
        I've heard on twitter that Lance and Kyle didn't make it because of their previous problems with attitude! That's B.S!
        If thats the case a guy who admits his mistakes and takes his game to a whole different level should deserve a spot
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          meanwhile, pacers getting killed by the suns. phoenix up by 20
          good, I was getting tired of hearing kenny bringing up L.S over and over
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lowry only 10% of the fan poll vote. stephenson got 60%.
            If you were watching the show, you would have been brainwashed too to think lance getting overlooked was the crime of the century

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              I honestly hoped Kyle would make it in too, but I expected this result.

Demar Derozan - 2014 NBA all star

Caught a lot of slack from the "know it alls" on this site for believing in DD.

If you talked shit about Demar this past year, I only got a few words for you....

Now you know why we call you a hater! Hahaha

Cheers!
              Preach brotha.....

Comment

I honestly hoped Kyle would make it in too, but I expected this result.

Demar Derozan - 2014 NBA all star

Caught a lot of slack from the "know it alls" on this site for believing in DD.

If you talked shit about Demar this past year, I only got a few words for you....

Now you know why we call you a hater! Hahaha

Cheers!
                the reality is kyle deserved it more. but its better for the raptors to have derozan an all star.

regardless, just because he was selected doesn't mean all of a sudden his faults are no longer valid.

case in point: joe johnson was selected as well.

Comment

• JJ's selection totally a ratings and/or political selection. Turrible *Chuck lisp*. Kyle should absolutely be there, but maybe a blessing in disguise. Not that I feel that selection or not makes a damn bit of difference in his salary negotiations (anybody that matters knows of his performance and puts that above political appointments), but Kyle's been working his tail off, carrying even more of a load with DeMar out last two games, so he could really use a couple of days on a beach instead of serving all star weekend demands.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    It's OK. Now we get to see what Kyle Lowry looks like when he is playing with ALL OF THE CHIPS on his shoulder.

Eric Koreen twitter
                    But the thing is: can he possibly play any better?

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                    I've heard on twitter that Lance and Kyle didn't make it because of their previous problems with attitude! That's B.S!
                    I believe it tho. Coaching's a tight fraternity, and Lowry very publicly threw Kevin McHale under a bus. They all know how well he's been playing, and they snubbed him.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Ernie: Can there be a case made for demar and lowry both in the all-star game
                      Chuck: no
                      Kenny: ummmmm
                      Chuck: you see that what i was talking bout "a Raptor"
                      (gets cut off by Shaq)
                      Shaq:no!
                      kanny: but you see lance ........

The saddest part was that that was the only raptors talk in the show, worth around 12 secs
                      Sad, the rest of the league is missing out on all the talent that we have up here....
                      well what I know is that Lowry's gonna keep playing at this all-star level because thats just the kind of prick he is <3

Comment

the reality is kyle deserved it more. but its better for the raptors to have derozan an all star.

regardless, just because he was selected doesn't mean all of a sudden his faults are no longer valid.

case in point: joe johnson was selected as well.
                        Dude stop crying! I remember the shit you were talking. In your face homie!

P.s.

Everyone has faults....especially you! You can't recognize an all-star on your own team. L.M.A.O

Comment

• Fuck Joe Johnson! No coach in their right mind would choose Johnson over Lowry. The only reason I can come up with that Johnson belongs in the All-Star game is that he's "clutch". Fucking good for him! He doesn't play defense or offense for 47 minutes but only decides to show up in the last minute. Lowry put it all on the line for a WHOLE 48 minutes! I bet you anything that they just didn't want to put two Raptors on the team. Fuck this shit! Even Stevenson or Afflalo deserves to make it more than Johnson! Not to mention Irving doesn't even deserve to be an All-Star this year, let alone a starter! When you have regressed that much, I don't think you deserve to be an All-Star despite you making it last year, but then again, the majority of NBA fan voters are usually the biggest idiots ever.

As for Demar, he deserves it! Hard work pays off. Not mad he "supposedly" made it over Lowry. One doesn't deserve it over the other. They both deserve to be on the roster!

Comment

• I was really hopping for all-star dominance by the raptors
                            terrence- Rookie/soph, 3-point, and dunk contest
                            jv- Rookie/soph
                            demar and lowry- all- stars

but hey, lets hope for the best and not get too upset

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              Ernie: Can there be a case made for demar and lowry both in the all-star game
                              Chuck: no
                              Kenny: ummmmm
                              Chuck: you see that what i was talking bout "a Raptor"
                              (gets cut off by Shaq)
                              Shaq:no!
                              kanny: but you see lance ........

The saddest part was that that was the only raptors talk in the show, worth around 12 secs
                              Sad, the rest of the league is missing out on all the talent that we have up here....
                              well what I know is that Lowry's gonna keep playing at this all-star level because thats just the kind of prick he is <3
                              Did you just call Lowry a prick? WTF?

Comment

Dude stop crying! I remember the shit you were talking. In your face homie!

P.s.

Everyone has faults....especially you! You can't recognize an all-star on your own team. L.M.A.O
                                hey congrats to demar! i'm glad "a raptor" made it finally.

but seriously, you need to calm down buddy. your incessant e-flexing is embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                                X