Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
Results 381 to 386 of 386

Thread: Game #45: Orlando Magic 83 - Toronto Raptors 98

  1. #381
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cambridge, ON
    Posts
    1,620
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...hardeja01.html

    Not really a down year, he had ONE good year last season. And he was only averaging 3 more points a game with everything else essentially the same.
    Not true at all. Last year he was great, but he was great before that too. Last year was just his first with higher usage and minutes. This year he is at a career low in TS%, his lowest WS/48 in 3 years, the highest TOV%, the second lowest rebounding rate, the worst ORTG, and the second worst DRTG of his career. Down year.

  2. Like Nilanka liked this post
  3. #382
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So Durant is worlds better than Lebron because he averages 5 more pts a game? My point being, just because of a point differential, you can't claim Harden is substantially better than Derozan. Or blame a "down year".
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  4. #383
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Not true at all. Last year he was great, but he was great before that too. Last year was just his first with higher usage and minutes. This year he is at a career low in TS%, his lowest WS/48 in 3 years, the highest TOV%, the second lowest rebounding rate, the worst ORTG, and the second worst DRTG of his career. Down year.








    Anybody would be great playing behind Durant and westbrook.
    Last edited by KazanTheMan; Fri Jan 31st, 2014 at 08:34 AM.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  5. #384
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cambridge, ON
    Posts
    1,620
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    Anybody would be great playing behind Durant and westbrook.
    Oh, so that's why Kevin Martin's stats were just as impressive?

    James Harden in his last OKC year: .230 WS/48
    Kevin Martin the year immediately following: .157 WS/48

  6. #385
    Raptors Republic Starter KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    So Durant is worlds better than Lebron because he averages 5 more pts a game? My point being, just because of a point differential, you can't claim Harden is substantially better than Derozan. Or blame a "down year".


    Just....stop.
    Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Fri Jan 31st, 2014 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Won't lie image is funny...but unnecessary
    Dwane Casey says: Pound the Gay!!

  7. #386
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,716
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post


    Just....stop.
    ?... Sick reply. Really great debate. I didn't say anything stupid, so stop acting as if you're some basketball guru.
    Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Fri Jan 31st, 2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: removal of image
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •