No announcement yet.

Game #45: Orlando Magic 83 - Toronto Raptors 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not a great quarter so far. only scoring 14 and 3 min to go. orlando actually outscoring us somehow.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
      Toronto is going to lose this game if they arent smart..... 11/12 from 3 and can't build a lead, doing ANYTHING inside, and can't guard their shadow against a horrific road team, and a top 3 lottery candidate.

Sad.

Toronto has fuck all inside. Davis is bashing um, Vucevic....same thing.
      they're staying alive by getting to the line. we don't have anyone that can do that besides lowry on the floor

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
        Who are you, Austin Daye?
        James Wilson, why do you ask.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          What message would Casey be trying to send?
          Something like: "You've been slacking, letting your teammates down. You will have to earn your minutes back, from the bottom of the bench."

Comment

• there we go...getting a little dirty inside now.....

phew

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              they're staying alive by getting to the line. we don't have anyone that can do that besides lowry on the floor
              I'm just saying....you cant fall in love with it.... gotta utilize the offence

Comment

• Anyone else see that quote from the Magic VP where he claims that it's impossible to tank in the NBA?

Right buddy. Whatever you say....
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Why do you foul there?

Comment

• Yea I feel Tyler just said he would play because Patterson can't. Anyway I'm not feeling our defense. We need to stop leaving guys wide open. We are SOOOO lucky this team can't shoot for shit. If this were Portland we would be down by like 10 maybe more. We have NO chance against them btw. We are one of the worst teams at defending the three point shot.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Toronto is going to lose this game if they arent smart..... 11/12 from 3 and can't build a lead, doing ANYTHING inside, and can't guard their shadow against a horrific road team, and a top 3 lottery candidate.

Sad.

Toronto has fuck all inside. Davis is bashing um, Vucevic....same thing.
                      id say holding a team to 38 points in a half is pretty good

edit: 40
                      Last edited by Machine; Wed Jan 29, 2014, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I'm just saying....you cant fall in love with it.... gotta utilize the offence
                        oh definitely agree. they're 10/28 inside the arc. pretty sad.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Yea I feel Tyler just said he would play because Patterson can't. Anyway I'm not feeling our defense. We need to stop leaving guys wide open. We are SOOOO lucky this team can't shoot for shit. If this were Portland we would be down by like 10 maybe more. We have NO chance against them btw. We are one of the worst teams at defending the three point shot.
                          I'm fairly sure stats say we're actually one of the best teams at defending the 3 point line. Remember, we did take Portland to overtime earlier this season. And the reason we're leaving the Orlando shooters open today is probably since Casey knows they can't shoot so they can have those shots.

Comment

• Am I the only one that feels a 15 point lead at half against a scrummy Magic team is not large enough
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• HHahahahaha

Kyle Lowry: "I make great decisions."
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I think Rod Black is terrible. Just thought I would put that out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X