Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    This quarter wasn't that bad. Was it?
    2nd quarter we were only up by 2 (22 - 20). third quarter both teams got 25. thats sad against such a horrible team. if it werent for the crazy hot 3 point shooting in the first quarter, this would be neck and neck right now.

Comment

• This game has been pretty well reffed by NBA standards....

But I just want to say I HATE late whistles.

Comment

• Muahaha

told you guys.... these guys saying this game is over.... well, it aint over.

Comment

• JV is horrific

Comment

• And THIS is why JV should NEVER take that shot. Until he is ready to shoot that shot with confidence don't take it. That's why they want him doing. It doesn't keep the defense honest if he NEVER hits the shot.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
              Muahaha

told you guys.... these guys saying this game is over.... well, it aint over.
              Rod Black is blushing

Comment

• Were horrible can't even blow out Orlando! The fucking Pistons killed them yesterday
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

And THIS is why JV should NEVER take that shot. Until he is ready to shoot that shot with confidence don't take it. That's why they want him doing. It doesn't keep the defense honest if he NEVER hits the shot.
                  There was a time he took and made it.

wtf happened?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    2nd quarter we were only up by 2 (22 - 20). third quarter both teams got 25. thats sad against such a horrible team. if it werent for the crazy hot 3 point shooting in the first quarter, this would be neck and neck right now.
                    This is true. I'm telling you our defense has been BAD tonight. Like really bad. I will say it once again. We will not win a game on this road trip with this kind of defense unless we're HOT.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                      JV is horrific
                      What? Because he missed a jumper?

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                        Were horrible can't even blow out Orlando! The fucking Pistons killed them yesterday
                        The Wiz blew out Miami a couple of games back. What did that mean? Absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          There was a time he took and made it.

wtf happened?
                          He spent too much time in the summer working on gaining weight and post moves. His jumper seems to have suffered. That's my theory at least. Getting stronger screws with your stroke a bit, and he was too busy working on other things to maintain it.

Comment

• Amir finally showing up. I missed this Amir
                            “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• Lowry is such an MVP type of player man. The team just plays SOOOO much better when he's in the game. If he gets injured for an long period of time Raptors are toast man.

Comment

And THIS is why JV should NEVER take that shot. Until he is ready to shoot that shot with confidence don't take it. That's why they want him doing. It doesn't keep the defense honest if he NEVER hits the shot.
                                He's going to have to take that shot to be effective going forward. Less and less teams have been jumping on that fake at the wing. I don't mind him shooting it if he doesn't hesitate. When he hesitates, it gets reeeeeally ugly. He has a good stroke at the line no reason he can't do it in a game. Just got to get some confidence and these are games to do it

Comment

Working...
                                X