Game #46: Toronto Raptors 100 - Denver Nuggets 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #46: Toronto Raptors 100 - Denver Nuggets 90

Dont believe I have ever done one of these before and since our man Kazan is a bit tardy today (or shy) and I have some game relevant info for you all I thought I'd give it a go.

It seems both Ty Lawson and Nate Robinson have suffered injury and may not play. Miller hasnt for a while now.

For more......and other Nugget issues...

Courtesy: http://www.denverstiffs.com/2014/1/3...ujiris-raptors

Big game. Denver without their best player most likely, gotta take advantage.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Uh oh....Bendit has a fine coming his way.....

Comment

Is Derozan playing? 2Pat?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          someone missed the memo!

Comment

I think Bendit's new name will be Banned-it.

Comment

Even with injuries, Denver is always a tough place for the Raps. Having said that, Toronto has a real chance to have a good road trip. Denver, Sacramento and Utah are all winnable games. Be nice to get it to 1-0 tonight.....

Raps should have a big advantage on the perimeter. Key might be the bigs staying with an active Nuggets frontline.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Is Derozan playing? 2Pat?
                no update yet.

--

Bettors are going crazy on GSW, Magic and Denver spreads tonight. Interesting.

Comment

Now might be a good time to take advantage of Denver's injuries.... or on February 10th.

Hansbrough, Vasquez, Novak to Denver for Miller, Mosgov, Hamilton?

Comment

I like mozgov, he's played really well whenever I watched the nuggets this season.

Comment

Got spanked by Denver last time the Raptors played them.. DD had a bad game, and we still had Rudy. It's never easy playing in Denver so not going to be easy despite the Nuggets lottery status in the West.

Got to get a win for MU!

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                        I like mozgov, he's played really well whenever I watched the nuggets this season.
                        He is a solid backup NBA C - a true legit C - that is signed to reasonable contract (<$5M) with a team option on 15-16 when Raps might be looking at big free agent in summer of '15.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          I am a bit slow this morning...did I write something disparaging or bad grammar?

Comment

Who else is excited for the Randy Foye/Evan Fournier vs. Kyle Lowry matchup at PG? I really wouldn't want to be Randy Foye tonight.....

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              someone missed the memo!
                              Apparently so did I...

what gives?

Comment

Working...
                              X