Game #46: Toronto Raptors 100 - Denver Nuggets 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    devlin rattles me more. "And all of a sudden it's a ____ point game, and all of a sudden it's a ____ point game... STFU!"
    "There have been ____ lead changes in this game"

Comment

• Ross is soo much better than Derozan in passing in the pick and roll to the roller. Derozan only passes it to the perimeter players.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Sorry. I just hate when they play defense like this. I won't say anything again about the defense unless we lose this game lol
        Complaining about the defense is fair but the game is still in our hands lol. Can't see why it won't be a win

Comment

• Holy fuck rossss!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "Masai WILL win us a championship"
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Omg t ross!!!!!!

Comment

• oh shit

terrence ross like A BOSS

Comment

• Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posterized faried!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Holy shitttt

Comment

• Holy fuck T-Ross

Comment

• Dunk of the year!!!!!

Comment

• Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Holy shit wtf that may be one of the best dunks of all time

Comment

• Holy fuck!!!!!!!! Ahahahahah he killed him !!!!! Faried is dead omg!!!!
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• WOOOOOW ... Was sad cuz Amir got blocked by Faried ... like 'Block of the Year' blocked ... then TRoss ... Dunk of the Year. Easy.

Comment

• Love the benches reaction to that dunk especially, every single man was up cheering.

Comment

Working...
                                X