Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry for Reggie Jackson and 1st round pick(via Mavericks) top 20 protected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Lowry for Reggie Jackson and 1st round pick(via Mavericks) top 20 protected

This deal is in the making, and if it goes down OKC will win the title. Move westbrook to the 2 with lowry and durant.

Wouldn't be surprised if thabo is added to the deal....

Write it down....

You heard it from me first.

This will benefit both teams going forward....
    Last edited by RaptorGator; Fri Jan 31, 2014, 05:51 PM.

Did you cast a voodoo spell on Masai to find this out ?! Are you going to cast one on me?! Ah! I take it back!
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

is this actually in the works?

Comment

I actually wouldn't mind this deal. Really good PG prospect who could end up being the next Bledsoe, and a low-end first? Not bad at all. Then again, look what little the suns gave up for bledsoe, so we might be able to get a better deal
        @Boymusic66

Comment

..yeah i could get behind this

i don't think they'd move Westbrook to the 2 per se as much as they'd run 2 pg sets a lot more

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kvvvlwe

OKC would get out of Perkins' hilarious salary and become our BIG expiring for 2016

Lowry is obviously better than Jackson, but Jackson has a ton of potential and would be a nice piece moving forward.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Jackson and Ross would become best friends!
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I feel like Jackson-Ross-Demar on one team would make other teams scared of contesting dunks...
              @Boymusic66

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                ..yeah i could get behind this

i don't think they'd move Westbrook to the 2 per se as much as they'd run 2 pg sets a lot more

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kvvvlwe

OKC would get out of Perkins' hilarious salary and become our BIG expiring for 2016

Lowry is obviously better than Jackson, but Jackson has a ton of potential and would be a nice piece moving forward.
                I actually really like this deal. AND it includes a 1st round pick. Perk (as much as he's been ridiculed in his contract) can still be a serviceable backup / mentor to JV. RJ is very good as well. I doubt OKC goes with this. Too good to be true.
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                X