Odom: "Got Dudes on the Raptors Talking S***"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odom: "Got Dudes on the Raptors Talking S***"

Hmm .... tell us what your really thinking Lamar.

Lamar Odom was visibly displeased following the Lakers' win on Tuesday over Toronto.

"Got dudes on the Raptors talking …," Odom said. "They ain't done …. You know what I mean? As a team, as individuals."

Odom felt the Raptors were given confidence because of the approach the Lakers took.

"Our disposition as a team gives like some of these dudes, they feel like they have the right," Odom said about the Raptors. "The way we're playing as a unit, they got dudes on their team that are talking …. They are like .500.

"But our aura comes off like ‘soft'. This was the second game I almost got thrown out. So I see one coming. I'm just going to take one, like, ‘hold up?' Our energy, we are so laid back right now that these teams are like…

"That … that [Orlando's] Matt Barnes pulled, that ain't never going to happen again," Odom said. "He's lucky it was a close game."
    Source - Click here

IDK, I got nothing against a little trash talking to help hype up the team. You need to have some swagger and a bit of a cocky attitude and confidence in order to succeed imo. If anything, it doesn't hurt as long as you don't go overboard with it, a la Kevin "I'm a Douche" Garnett.

Comment

Sounds like the Candy Man has a tooth ache.

I on the other hand enjoyed watching Phil Jackson chewing him up during a timeout because of his bad game.

Comment

odom

if it was kobe or any other starter we would take it but your'e soft. Thats why your last name is kardashian, like you would have done anything, you had your chance and said nothing sixth man

Comment

Seems like Lamar would like to be known as the new "Chocolate Thunder"

Comment

Question.

Who is even talking about? who talks trash on the raps? I assume Reggie runs his mouth a lil when hes not trying to bite people, but Bosh and Jack doesn't really talk ish.

The Euros? Bargs swears in Italian, Jose only when hes provoked and Turk only chirps his teammates and coaches.

I could see the young guns harmlessly talking, but mostly just to prove they belong. Derozan and Weems are no Artest and S-Jax.

So unless POB and Banks are giving thier two cents worth from the peanut gallery, Chloe's husband might need a reality check. Who is Lamar anyways? A perennial underachiever who can't start on own his team and isn't even in the conversation for sixth man.

Comment

Odom sounds like an idiot when he talks about this nonsense.
              nbaroundtable

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                IDK, I got nothing against a little trash talking to help hype up the team. You need to have some swagger and a bit of a cocky attitude and confidence in order to succeed imo. If anything, it doesn't hurt as long as you don't go overboard with it, a la Kevin "I'm a Douche" Garnett.
                I think you can have swagger without talking junk. I kind agree with Odom. Teams who can't backup the talk should just keep quiet and play the game. I don't want the Raptors to talk a good game, I want their game to do the talking. Right now their game is telling me they're soft and lazy.

Comment

I feel dumber just reading that shit.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                    I feel dumber just reading that shit.
                    Me same.

"they ain't done .... as .... individuals" Mr. Kardashian could only wish he was the player Bosh is. How many All Star games and Gold Medals do you have L.K.? Yea you got a ring ridin' coat tails but come on Lamar, if you didn't have Kobe and Pau you'd be nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X