That latest game does not even deserve any analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That latest game does not even deserve any analysis

That game the Raptors just played against Sacramento was absolute garbage. Absolute garbage.

I am sorry I wasted my life, and even the time it took to write this.

That's got to be one of the worst second half's in Raptors history.

Bargnani was the only Raptor player that did well, the rest were both offensively and defensively inept. When Udrih has his best game ever, and Tyreke Evans gets his first ever triple double you know your defence sucked because of lack of effort.

Bosh looked weak as hell, looked like the Bosh from last season, taking jump shots instead of attacking the basket.

Another 6 points by Turkoglu!! woohoo and I thought AK-47 contract was the worst ever!!

Antoine Wright lost his touch again and shooting brick after brick making him pretty much a useless and liability.

Triano again failed making the right substitutions.

What a horrible game that was, this team is back where they were in November. I just hope there is enough in the tank to keep them in the hunt for a playoff spot....

I think the following can be best summed up for this game:

Comment

"this team is back where they were in November."

That is the scariest aspect, because it sure looked like it.
      http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

Turkoglu ...probably the biggest mistake in Rapts history, worst than the VC trade, the Hakeem signing, the Arraujo drafting, the Mourning payoff, etc. This guy got a massive contract to produce alongside CB4 as a way for the team to show CB that its dedicated to winning at all costs, and all this dude is gonna do is cost us a playoff spot and our current franchise player. And the way CB played the last 2 games, it dont matter anyways... look at the top 4 from that draft ..LBJ, Wade, Carmelo...each of them has turned a previously crappy team into a contender, our franchise guy hasnt really done that much in terms of making the team better overall in the past few years.
        With Turk and Demar out there together as the 2 wingmen, we don't stand a chance the rest of the way, they're not bringing anything to the table at all on a nightly basis.

Comment

Before this season began I never would have dreamed of turning off a Raptor game. I used to get pissed if I missed a play because of a washroom break. But this season is a much different story, as I have turned off many a game, last night included. I just knew when they came out flat in the third it was over. What the hell happens at halftime in the locker room that they (almost)always come out in the third quarter and blow games? Are there bad speeches? Is nobody talking in there? WTF is it? This season is going down the tubes fast...

Comment

You can blame players for not exacuting and Coaches for shitty gameplans but who put this team together ? Brain Colangelo yeah he makes trades and made a couple signings but this year he built the softest team in Raps history. MLSE picked up his option for next year and i hope its the last because the moves he has been making have been shit and with Bosh's free agency i just hope we dont get screwed whatever happens.
            "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Bosh looked weak as hell, looked like the Bosh from last season, taking jump shots instead of attacking the basket.
              Maybe Bosh's resorting back to jumpers because he realize there's no point trying anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X