Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the Smack Talk Express continues to roll through Cali...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the Smack Talk Express continues to roll through Cali...

One Sacramento fan was loud and persistent enough to draw reactions from Chris Bosh and Jarett Jack during Toronto's 113-90 loss to the Kings on Wednesday.

The fan yelled at Bosh, after a first-quarter timeout, to ask if he might sign with Sacramento.

"Hell no!" said Bosh in a disgusted reply.

The same fan continued his inquires into the third quarter, which eventually elicited a reply from Jack.

"Ain’t nobody coming here," Jack said. "Nobody even knows it’s in California."
    RealGM.com

LOL, the Kings were pretty good not too long ago.

LOL thats too funny but really its an up and coming team u never know they might come back up to were they used be or we could trade Bosh,Calderon for Evans.Udrih,Jason Thompson LOL
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Anyone know if the Bosh vs Sactown fan smack talk occurance coincided with the Kings turning it on? Anyone else thinking along the lines that their coach used that to motivate them for the upset?!? It the game seemed to have turned a 180 after that moment…
      When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

I'm not going to give some drunken Kings fan credit for turning around the game. It's an insult to our drunken fans.

Comment

"Nobody even knows it’s in California." LOL that's the funniest reply I've heard in a while. It's kind of true, a lot of people really aren't aware Sac-town is in Cali :s
          http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

hell no
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X