Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Raptors Open To Trading CB4 For D. Lee

Raptors Republic Superstar Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Since we are into trade conjecture here, the following seems to me the best option I have seen re: an exchange for Bosh:

"It could very well work out that Bosh resigns with the Raptors, but pretend he were to bolt. The Rockets could potentially offer a combination of wings in Battier or Ariza. They also have Jefferies whom would be an expiring contract, but most importantly future assets such as Jordan Hill, who's shown signs in the last two games, what will be a lottery pick this season, the Knicks 2012 pick, and potentially open to the idea of trading a resigned Scola, or even Brooks perhaps for the services of Bosh."

Another makeover opportunity for BC!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...the-off-season

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see us getting much of a better deal then david lee. plus, he might actually want to be here and i think hed be a good fit.

Raptors Republic Rookie MattyG-Ray's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Since we are into trade conjecture here, the following seems to me the best option I have seen re: an exchange for Bosh:

"It could very well work out that Bosh resigns with the Raptors, but pretend he were to bolt. The Rockets could potentially offer a combination of wings in Battier or Ariza. They also have Jefferies whom would be an expiring contract, but most importantly future assets such as Jordan Hill, who's shown signs in the last two games, what will be a lottery pick this season, the Knicks 2012 pick, and potentially open to the idea of trading a resigned Scola, or even Brooks perhaps for the services of Bosh."

Another makeover opportunity for BC!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...the-off-season
    If he gets sent to The Rockets the first guy I would want is Kyle Lowry assuming he can be signed to a decent long term contract as he is RFA. Lowry and Jack would solidify the PG position for The Raptors. Then I want Jordan Hill. I will pass on Scola because of his age. Then I would attempt to get either Battier or Ariza. Battier is old, but still a good defender. I do wonder how many years he has left being a top notch defender, and if he can teach some of the tricks of his trade to young wing players like Demar, Marco, and Weems. Ariza is younger, and long term probably the better asset, but I heard he passed up more money from Toronto this summer, so I am not sure he would be willing to come to The Raps in a trade. Maybe you could even get Houston's first rounder this year.

Jack (26)/Lowry (23)/ Calderon
    Ariza (24)/Marco (23)/Weems (23)
    Hedo/Demar (20)
    Amir (22)/ Hill (22)
    Bargs (24)/ Rasho

Obviously you would prefer to move Calderon and Hedo, and Calderon could be moved without to much of a problem, but it is unlikely you get anything meaningful in return. Hedo would be a lot tougher. The best you could hope for is that Orlando flames out in the post-season this year, and VC is awful, then you might be able to ship him back in return for VC, who only has 4 million guaranteed on the final year of his deal.
    I Am Shutup

Thread Information