Game #47: Toronto Raptors 103 - Portland Trailblazers 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akkerman wrote: View Post
    How the fuck can you losers say it's a definite loss?

Just like we were a definite tanking team right?
    First of all no need to act hostile and I did not say it was a definite loss! I said i see us losing based on what the circumstances are
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      First of all no need to act hostile and I did not say it was a definite loss! I said i see us losing based on what the circumstances are
      You didn't but glf did. Its not about people thinking its gonna be a loss. Cause the odds are that we should lose. But this team has done some great things lately and beat some teams we shouldn't of beat. I think he is just frustrated with the negativity.

Comment

How the fuck can you losers say it's a definite loss?

Just like we were a definite tanking team right?
        Tanks are rusting on the beach

Comment

enjoying the sunshine, just like how Lowry would be during the all star weekend.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
            Not trying to be hostile but it pisses me off how people act like that.

Do you want Demar and Kyle to go into the game thinking "Oh, definite loss here". No of course not, and going off how they've been playing, the fans shouldn't act like that either.

Comment

Not trying to be hostile but it pisses me off how people act like that.

Do you want Demar and Kyle to go into the game thinking "Oh, definite loss here". No of course not, and going off how they've been playing, the fans shouldn't act like that either.
              But in a way I am basing it off how they've been playing. We haven't guarded the three well at all and stats show that. They shoot the three amazing. So unless we for some unforeseen reason either guard the three well or Portland just goes cold and misses shots we won't win. Also no one on our team can guard Lamarcus so..... I hope they prove me wrong and I would never want our players going into a game thinking they're going to lose but it doesn't look good for us
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                But in a way I am basing it off how they've been playing. We haven't guarded the three well at all and stats show that. They shoot the three amazing. So unless we for some unforeseen reason either guard the three well or Portland just goes cold and misses shots we won't win. Also no one on our team can guard Lamarcus so..... I hope they prove me wrong and I would never want our players going into a game thinking they're going to lose but it doesn't look good for us
                Thats fine you dont have to expect a win, but don't guarantee a loss, that's insulting.

Comment

Don't forget that the Blazers have lost 4 of their last 6, and some of their shooters (including all star Lillard) are in slumps right now. This is a great chance for the Raptors to grab a win over a top team.

If Aldridge gets hot, we will release Chuck Hayes and his hand-in-the-face defensive prowess. Easy W :P
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

LMA is not the most efficient big. He averages 24 points on 21 shots. If we keep LMA to 24 points on 10/21 shooting, I think we have a pretty solid chance of pulling out a W. Kevin Love struggled against us a few games back. Here's hoping LMA has a similar game, minus the crazy boards.

Comment

We should just get Psycho T to suplex Aldridge.
                      OG is our king

Comment

Thats fine you dont have to expect a win, but don't guarantee a loss, that's insulting.
                        That's true. I apologize. I hope they win tonight! (that wasn't sarcasm)
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Vegas line seems to have Raps as 7 1/2 pt dogs.
                          Are we going to cover or not? I will say cover for no logical reason.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            This is going to be a tough one. Raps r big underdog in vegas.

P.S. Jonas got 10 blocks in January. He played every game (17) last month.
                            8.5 underdogs no respect.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              Vegas line seems to have Raps as 7 1/2 pt dogs.
                              Are we going to cover or not? I will say cover for no logical reason.
                              Either very tight game which could go either way or we get blown out.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                                We don't guard the three well so it's a definite loss. And we all know no one on our team can stop Lamarcus. He always goes off on us and now he's even better. I hope they win but I really don't see anyway of that happening.
                                Let him go for 50 but stop 3's and we have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X