Game #47: Toronto Raptors 103 - Portland Trailblazers 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    This team wont become fully legit until they find a player that they can dump the ball into the post late in games and expect to score.

We dont have a single big that has a efficient post game. You can expect to win close games consistantly without any legit interior scoring (I mean go to scoring, not Amir Johnson type).

This team needs a difference maker at PF to take the next step.
    I agree with this 100%. I would love to see Monroe in a Raptors uniform. If JV can become a defensive anchor Roy Hibbert style, I think we'd look good.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

This team wont become fully legit until they find a player that they can dump the ball into the post late in games and expect to score.

We dont have a single big that has a efficient post game. You can expect to win close games consistantly without any legit interior scoring (I mean go to scoring, not Amir Johnson type).

This team needs a difference maker at PF to take the next step.
      Im hoping Val can become that.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

It as bad lol but at least the game has 2 halves
        Haha true. We have seen this before (ex. chicago). DD goes off when our team is down...a 'superstar' guard goes off before we are down, and puts the other team away first.

This is not to take away from DD having a great second half. He did it all for the Raps.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Stat of the day: DeMar DeRozan is the only player in the last 10 seasons to have 30pts and 10ast in a single half!!
          That's equivalent to a 50 point Half (30 by himself, another 20 he contributed too). My goodness that's sweet.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            That's equivalent to a 50 point Half (30 by himself, another 20 he contributed too). My goodness that's sweet.
            Thats NBA all star material right there
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Despite the tough ending, there are a couple of good things to take from that came. Jv looked more comfortable with his jump shot which is integral to make his shot fake work. Also, as evidenced by his 12 assists, I have never seen demar act as such a facilitator, especially when he is hot. It may have made him realize that an endless dribble can be salvaged by passing to someone else. That fact is lost on some other players.

Comment

• jshchn wrote: View Post
                I wanted to take it down when I found out! My bad. RR rookie here.
                Don't worry man, read my message on the starting thread:-)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Stat of the day: DeMar DeRozan is the only player in the last 10 seasons to have 30pts and 10ast in a single half!!
                  WOW that's crazy!
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Holy.............................................. .... shit.

Who was the last to do it?
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      Holy.............................................. .... shit.

Who was the last to do it?
                      I don't know but my guess would be like Iverson, Jordan , Mcgrady??
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                      X