Game Day Thread Starting Rules & Sign Up Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stooley wrote: View Post
    Well it clearly was a joke, designed to provide some fun for people. It's not like I really care if I'm the one who starts the game-day thread, and don't see why other people would either.

If you don't care for this rule, let the ones who are having fun keep it going.

Again, I don't see this as infringing on anyone's enjoyment, so why hassle it.
    Well I have been posting such threads with infographics, till I was interupted, and I was fine with that. But now I will have to wait in line for, lol, few weeks to post one. I say screw it then So yeah, I cared.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I don't mean to be rude but why the hell does it matter who makes the game day threads? :P
      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
        I don't mean to be rude but why the hell does it matter who makes the game day threads? :P
        For fun. Personally, I liked the idea, but people seem to care more about those threads than i thought.
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          Well I have been posting such threads with infographics, till I was interupted, and I was fine with that. But now I will have to wait in line for, lol, few weeks to post one. I say screw it then So yeah, I cared.
          I liked the infograph, which would be a great addition to any game thread, regardless of who started the thread.

Comment

Is bendit gonna start it or should I since it was technically my streak interrupted?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys, I was really worried when I saw this thread, and then when it got stick-ied it actually got worse for me
              lets make things clear he, If this is a new rule I'm not here to violate it but I can state my thoughts on it (right??)

I just think It's going to add more drama here on the republic, I find it silly that there are now restrictions to when and by who the game thread can be posted. I get it yall want to keep track of your record and kinda become RR lucky charm, But I think this is going to far. well thats just what I think.
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I see many people are against it and u guys are changing my pov as well on the subject but as joey_hesketh said this... For fun, something like if raptors lose a game and u start the thread u must have a bargs or turk avatar until (specified time) for shame of letting us down:-P

(Maybe time to unsticky then as well?)

Thoughts?

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                  Seriously.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I unstuck this thread. I have enough drama at home with my 3 year old.

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                      Is bendit gonna start it or should I since it was technically my streak interrupted?

I have officially retired from the game-day threads. Lol. It's all yours Rapfan. Take it away.

Again, I was unaware of the stipulations in the previous game's thread. I did so because I had some injury news on the DEnver team and there was no thread setup for that night's game. So...

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        I have officially retired from the game-day threads. Lol. It's all yours Rapfan. Take it away.

Again, I was unaware of the stipulations in the previous game's thread. I did so because I had some injury news on the DEnver team and there was no thread setup for that night's game. So...
                        Awwww, Bendit's taking his Tonka truck & blankie and going home now.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                          Awwww, Bendit's taking his Tonka truck & blankie and going home now.
                          Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X