Clear All

• Lance Stephenson with the dunk of the year

RIP Ed Malloy.

oooooh kill em

Lance is mad

Comment

hahahahahahahaaaaa

Comment

Wow, it looks like he's eyeballing the ref as he's coming down, like the ref is a defender on the opposite team. I'm not sure that's a tech, but if I was the ref I'd pull him aside and let him know that he really shouldn't do that. Also it looks like Malloy grabs his junk.

Great stuff all around.
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Looks like Lance wanted to do that dunk that Vince did in the Olympics when he dunked over that French dude.

Comment

Lance shouting
            I am an allstar (in wrathful voice of thousand warriors)
            Am I joking? No
            I already had a chip on my shoulder and it made me even worse. Now I’m going to kill everybody who is in front of me. Like I said, whoever made it in front of me or whoever is in my position who people think whose in front of me, I’m definitely going to go after them.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                what the heck, is he trying to end his career early or what

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  what the heck, is he trying to end his career early or what

Its funny you would say that. He left the game right after this happened.
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                    Its funny you would say that. He left the game right after this happened.
                    good for him. Scary falls like that could leave him in hospital bed without being able to move his legs and/or arms.

Comment

Working...
                    X