Lowry named Player Of The Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry named Player Of The Week!

NEW YORK -- The Toronto Raptors' Kyle Lowry and the Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic on Monday were named NBA Eastern and Western Conference Players of the Week, respectively, for games played Monday, Jan. 27, through Sunday, Feb. 2.
    Link: http://www.nba.com/2014/news/02/03/l...s=iref:nbahpts

Last edited by rocwell; Mon Feb 3, 2014, 04:11 PM.

I was just going to post that!

Also Lowry and Dorgic both didnt make the All-star team SMH.
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

About time.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        About time.
        You forgot "damn." About damn time.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

League:

"Let's give them an cheer up candy, so fans wouldn't be so furious"
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

This does seem like make-up for the all-star snubs, but both of these guys deserve a ton of credit for the work they have done this season for their respective clubs, congrats to both. Keep it up Lowry!!

Comment

Both of these guys deserved to be in the all star game and everyone was furious! Ahha they gave them the player of the weeks to soften em up
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                League:

"Let's give them an cheer up candy, so fans wouldn't be so furious"
                It's sad because this is most likely why it happened but, at the same time, both really did deserve it (heck, I'm honestly surprised Lowry hasn't won a Player of the Month this year. Slightly less so with Dragic since Durant's been on a tear this season).
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Lowry named EC player of the Week

Take that eastern conference coaches! Hopefully this reenergizes him and lets him know the league is watching. Heck it lets other players know that Toronto is not forgotten, even if Lowry got snubbed for an all star nod
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Meh, my bad, I couldn't see this one on tapatalk when I made the other one
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                    X