• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game over! Lets hope Lowry's injury isn't serious
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• i dont think i will ever stop wincing at every vasquez floater

Comment

• See? No Hayes and Vasquez together and voila! BTW - what happened to Hansbrough?

Comment

• Win is a win. Onto Sacramento.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• LOL @ "Stand by me" playing in the arena after the loss for Utah fans

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              This is true. But Amir's was a little more contested and he was kind of off balanced
              Well he was wide open and let a very distant contest force him to hesitate and airballed it.

I'm just saying: guys miss shots. It happens. No one is 100% from every spot. Guys miss dunks for fuck's sakes. Just the way things go sometimes.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                See? No Hayes and Vasquez together and voila! BTW - what happened to Hansbrough?
                Think it was just matchup issues. Too smallto guard gobert and kanter and not quick enough to guard marvin williams

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Win is a win. Onto Sacramento.
                  really hope lowry is healthy for this. we're gonna need his scoring punch vs IT.

Comment

• Demar Derozan, 7-15, 2-3, 7-7, 4 reb, 4 ast 1 stl 0 blk, 0 turnovers, 23 points, team best plus 30
                    Gordon Hayward, 3-11, 0-5, 2-2, 5 reb, 3 ast, 1 stl 1 blk, 3 turnovers, 8 points, team worst minus 27

Still think the grass is greener on the other side?
                    Last edited by Scraptor; Tue Feb 4, 2014, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      I'd love for Matty D to bust this out. Amir with the summer three, Novak with the analytic three....

Demar with the Fuck You 3!! Punjabi!!!
                      LOL'd so hard at the punjabi hahaha
                      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                        Think it was just matchup issues. Too smallto guard gobert and kanter and not quick enough to guard marvin williams
                        It's just inexplicable that Casey didn't play Hayes less after it was so obvious in the 1st half that it was a terrible matchup for him. Especially since when Gobert got subbed into the game early in the 3rd for Kanter, he was a non-factor against Jonas. Should've just tightened his big rotation to JV, Amir and Pat for the 2nd half.

I assume Hansbrough must be feeling his injury a bit and they don't want to aggravate it.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Altitude sickness cause joint pains. I wouldn't worry too much.
                          This is a simple case of the team putting the Hattori Hanzō back in its scabbard for the bigger duel with Gay and the Kings.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            It's just inexplicable that Casey didn't play Hayes less after it was so obvious in the 1st half that it was a terrible matchup for him. Especially since when Gobert got subbed into the game early in the 3rd for Kanter, he was a non-factor against Jonas. Should've just tightened his big rotation to JV, Amir and Pat for the 2nd half.

I assume Hansbrough must be feeling his injury a bit and they don't want to aggravate it.
                            I think jv was really feeling the altitude though. Chuck hayes seemed to decent job on kanter with the hand in the face trick. He took a few ugly turn arounds. Gonna start using that in my one on one games.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              I think jv was really feeling the altitude though. Chuck hayes seemed to decent job on kanter with the hand in the face trick. He took a few ugly turn arounds. Gonna start using that in my one on one games.
                              Oh he actually matched up well against Kanter.

I dont' mind that he subbed out Jonas. But I think he either should've tightened it so that guys play somewhat shorter shifts and just keep it to JV, Amir and Pat.

Or, as you mention the Kanter matchup being more favorable, find a way to get Hayes more minutes against him. Our worst stretches this game were when Hayes was on the floor against Gobert.

Comment

• Victory!! Just wish we didn't waste such good FT shooting nights on games like these. Shot 88% from the charity line. Seems raptors choke on the line against bigger games (Miami and Portland)

Comment

Working...
                                X