Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hedo's Wife Isn't a Happy Camper in Toronto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedo's Wife Isn't a Happy Camper in Toronto?

Uh-oh ... this could be another reason for his on-court performances. The "Mrs." feels misled and slighted regarding their community.

Read this via the RealGM:

If I was an anonymous poster, I could be more specific about this. But it's come to my attention that one of the free agent signings this past off-season was based largely on the promise that his wife would enjoy the cultural diversity of her new home. I talked to somebody tonight who knows several contacts of NBA players and who has a solid track record on these things, and this wife is extremely disappointed about her new home and feels she was misled about the presence of her particular culture in the city in question.

Where is Little Turkey, if one exists?

Comment

If a man's wife is unhappy his whole life goes in the sheeter whether he admits it or not.

As the ole professor; i.e Casey Stengel himself said. "It isn't the amount of time and effort that a player engages in horizontal recreation that bothers me, it is the amount of time and effort that he spends looking to find it."

If a man has a wife, best to keep her happy above all else
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Not sure how much weight you can put into this "rumour" from RealGM...that being said, it's another reason to get Hedo's lame ass outta T Dot!

Comment

I'd like to know what was said to her about the Turkish community here.

Comment

put, her back in line. tell her you where the pants in the famiy hedo.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I think its ricidulous to blame Hedo's play on his wife. What, did Orlando have a bigger Turkish community? I mean, really... Personally, when I'm fighting with my girl I find the best thing for me to so go play hockey or ball or snowboard or go to the gym or golf or something like that. It's therapeutic. Hedo isn't playing well for other reasons in my own opinion.

LBF wrote: View Post
              put, her back in line. tell her you where the pants in the famiy hedo.
              It sounds like he has a very strong willed woman. You can't "break" a woman. If she was strong enough to make Hedo change his mind after verbally commiting to Portland then he sure as hell isn't going to be able to make her step back in line. By the sound of it she decides who's in the line, not Hedo. Right now it sounds like she decided he's in the line of fire.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                If a man has a wife, best to keep her happy above all else
                +1

Happy wife, happy life.

Comment

am i the only on not buying this crap....its pretty obvious hedo came here for the money not because of his wife's view of the toronto turkish community

Comment

Ronny006 wrote: View Post
                    am i the only on not buying this crap....its pretty obvious hedo came here for the money not because of his wife's view of the toronto turkish community
                    At this point Ronny I don't know what to think anymore regarding Hedo. I think most Raptors fans are so disappointed that we've finally realized we've wasted so much energy trying to figure out what the problem is that most don't care any longer.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                      +1

Happy wife, happy life.

Let Dr. Hotshot chime in:

Women are never truly happy or satisfied, they have their moments but in the end even if everything is good they will still try to stir drama because they thrive on it and have some control over a situation.

If a man makes $53 million dollars (not to mention of the other millions he made before) and his wife is still not happy while living in a cosmopolitan city for 6 months of the year where you can be treated like a queen then she is a spoiled brat and her husband is whipped. I can totaly see Hedo's wife throwing tantrum around the house and Hedo lying on the couch with his smelly feet and eating pizza acting like he doesn't care (much like on the basketball court) and driving his wife crazy.

Comment

you know what i'd rather we payed ron artest the 5 year 56 million contract or 53 w/e it is.

why did we go after another offensive guy when that's never been the problem? to me my list was ariza, artest, turkoglku as far as the fa starting calibur sf's were. ofcourse, we had to go and get the worse of the 3.

although, you got to hand it to him he did everything right in a contract year and that gave him the contract he has now.

you think we'll buy him out if bosh leaves?
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Ronny006 wrote: View Post
                          I'm with you, but the money was there in Portland too.

Comment

What she's not liking the Donairs and Dona's up here ? Oh no maybe its the weather it's too cold ! I hope she convinces him to ask for a trade Like Pronger did when he played for the Oilers.
                            "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              I think its ricidulous to blame Hedo's play on his wife. What, did Orlando have a bigger Turkish community? I mean, really... Personally, when I'm fighting with my girl I find the best thing for me to so go play hockey or ball or snowboard or go to the gym or golf or something like that. It's therapeutic. Hedo isn't playing well for other reasons in my own opinion.

It sounds like he has a very strong willed woman. You can't "break" a woman. If she was strong enough to make Hedo change his mind after verbally commiting to Portland then he sure as hell isn't going to be able to make her step back in line. By the sound of it she decides who's in the line, not Hedo. Right now it sounds like she decided he's in the line of fire.
                              Its one thing to fight with your girl its an entirely different universe to fight to with your wife.
                              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X