No announcement yet.

Who's your Raps man crush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Hayes, partially because he's the shortest center in the NBA.

Comment

Kat Stef. She's a man w/ boobs and a vagina. hittt itttttttt.

Comment

Finally a good thread, Mines JV. He's a beauty.

Edit: Oh crap can't forget lowry, his eyes glow magnificently in the acc lighting.
        Last edited by GoldenBaller; Tue Feb 4, 2014, 07:28 PM.
        A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
          I'm gonna say this.....

As a die hard anti-KL guy in the past, I constantly demended he get his head out of his ass, stop bitching, stop pouting, look to play the game right, look to lead, and look to be a player a PG is supposed to be.

He went home, got married, had hildren, grew up, got fit, came in this year and has done ALL of these things, and he seems to have bought in because he MUSTR be loving the result sand accolades that follow.

That being the case, Kyle Lowry is my guy on the Toronto Raptors. He reminds me of a young Steve Nash, and will likely only get better with time. You see Lowry doesn't blow by anyone, or use speed.... he uses grit and smarts.... I lik eit.
          Lowry was married and had a child before he got here? Lowry hasn't changed much. His just getting a chance to play his game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Kyle Lowry aka "Mighty Mouse" 2.0
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Demar for sure #TheAll-Star
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

I'm a man whore.

Whoever scores the most point in any given game is my Raptor man crush.... and I don't care how many shots it took to do it.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  I'm a man whore.

Whoever scores the most point in any given game is my Raptor man crush.... and I don't care how many shots it took to do it.
                  So you say you were a huge Rudy Gay fan ... I see, I see ...

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                    So you say you were a huge Rudy Gay fan ... I see, I see ...
                    No I'm saying I'm a man whore..... and a very sarcastic one at that.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      No I'm saying I'm a man whore..... and a very sarcastic one at that.
                      I know ... it's called playing along ...

Comment

it's ok we all fell in love with rudy's smile some point in our life
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                          Kyle Lowry aka "Mighty Mouse" 2.0
                          Boom! He could totally carry that name.

Comment

He's too alpha, he wouldnt want Damons hand me down.

Comment

TRoss of course

But as an AMAZING, all-world 6'5'' center myself, I always loved the big guys and I was annoyed when they traded Ed Davis, and you could double that if they got rid of JV. Not only is he a promising player, but he's a funny guy that makes me laugh. This needs to stay.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                                TRoss of course

But as an AMAZING, all-world 6'5'' center myself, I always loved the big guys and I was annoyed when they traded Ed Davis, and you could double that if they got rid of JV. Not only is he a promising player, but he's a funny guy that makes me laugh. This needs to stay.
                                also as an amazing all world 6' 5" center myself gotta love chucky .... gives hope to us all

Comment

Working...
                                X