No announcement yet.

Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckin MASSIVE difference in FT shots.....16 to 38 was it?

Comment

• Boy could we use some Bargani pump fakes right now......no wait nevermind thats the last thing we need.

Comment

• March 7th. Write it down. Kings in Toronto.

Raptors better run all over them and get them back for this game.

Terrible game by the Raptors. No rebounding, no care or patience with the ball, no defence.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• only way to win is we somehow score 40+ points in this quarter and limit them to a game-low 20 in the quarter. not going to be possible. blown out by the kings. just embarrassing.

Comment

• night

Comment

• Jonas needs to buck up his foul trouble bullshit. It's gettin real old real fast

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                March 7th. Write it down. Kings in Toronto.

Raptors better run all over them and get them back for this game.

Terrible game by the Raptors. No rebounding, no care or patience with the ball, no defence.
                Damn straight.

Comment

• Raptors should be ashamed of the effort they put into this game! You can't control the refs or your shooting but you can control effort and from the tip off there has been no effort
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• We need another big, I say try to get Greg Monroe
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• MU better be taking notes. I think the Kings have exposed some real flaws in our team. Not that they didn't appear tonight only, but something has to be done about rebounding and defence.

Oh and a legitimate low post threat would be welcome.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• The Raptors should start chucking half court shots. They probably have a better chance getting back into this like that than doing whatever it is they're doing on offense

Comment

• We have been dominated by bigs.

I think I'm gonna watch a few more possessions and head off to bed soon boys. Fuck this.

Comment

• 85 in flappy birds!!! ohhh shit

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Sooo are we still going to win guys? lol. And this is why I can never fully show confidence in this team. They always find a way to play like the typical raptors at some point. As long as they learn from this I'm good. But history shows that's very doubtful.
                              Really? We're all frustrated and you want to taunt us?

Comment

• cousins face infuriates me

Comment

Working...
                                X