Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stooley wrote: View Post
    I question this.

I think their roster looks a lot like what BC would put together. Frankenroster of talented players.
    BC's ability to put together a roster is a bit questionable (although he did a really good job in Phoenix).. my point was more so from a character point of view. I don't think BC would ever keep a guy like Cousins on his team. And if given the chance I'm sure he would consider trading him.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      BC's ability to put together a roster is a bit questionable (although he did a really good job in Phoenix).. my point was more so from a character point of view. I don't think BC would ever keep a guy like Cousins on his team. And if given the chance I'm sure he would consider trading him.
      cousins has been 'matooring' (said in DC way) and has wisened up a bit for sure though.

Comment

I don't see this game as a win. Not because we aren't the better team, but because we match up with them horribly.
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          BC hung on to Bargnani for far too long, and hung his hat on Gay.

Now, he may have traded away Gay when he found it didn't work. But I think Bargnani is evidence of BC not emphasizing character enough!
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Just as he did in Portland by locking down Aldridge and giving the team a chance, Hayes will likely save us tonight

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
              I'd like the Raptors do a better job of drawing fouls... or particularly at focusing on going after a guy who takes a couple early fouls. Especially when they've got one of the best bigs at drawing fouls in Hansbrough. I know TH has slipped down the rotation, but five minutes where he comes on, draws a few fouls, and holds his own in the rebounding department is 5 minutes well spent.
              I agree, I would like to see them attack certain players as well, get that killer instinct where they want to expose other teams as much as possible. Sometimes we get a little jump shot happy and passive.

Comment

I would confident of JV was a quality defender but, no DMC is going to abuse him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  I would confident of JV was a quality defender but, no DMC is going to abuse him.

Cousins abuses pretty much everyone. Quality defenders included. He's very, very good offensively. The sad thing is that after the game we'll have people on here talking about what a scrub JV is cause Cousins scored on him.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                    Cousins abuses pretty much everyone. Quality defenders included. He's very, very good offensively. The sad thing is that after the game we'll have people on here talking about what a scrub JV is cause Cousins scored on him.
                    I just want him to make DMC work for them is all. No easy baskets.
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                      To be honest JV is a scrub when it comes to D.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        To be honest JV is a scrub when it comes to D.

He and DeMar have that in common

DMC is a brute that has talent athleticism and size big plus is he knows how to use it. If he wasnt a headcase he would be a complete player by now but playing with scrubs in bum fuck nowhere Scaramento would make him even more of a headcase.

I think he and Rudy Gay could be quite a good dup if they stay together its a start.

Comment

Thats why we have to be aggressive on offence and get into the paint/ draw fouls. Play hard early, come out assertive, and we can win.

JV has been playing very well offensively as of late, and I hope we give him some touches right away.

I also want to see that Amir/ DD play where Amir screens and Derozan can either back cut or take the corner 3.
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                            Just as he did in Portland by locking down Aldridge and giving the team a chance, Hayes will likely save us tonight
                            Exactly what I was thinking, in my opinion Hayes is going to do a good job with Cousins.

Comment

10pm omg fuck you West games...

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                                Say what you want about Gay he's a very Handsome fellow #NoHomo thats why BC wanted him in Toronto #NoHomo
                                I dont know if your being sarcastic but I can't help but agree with you <3

lool I've gotten over him .......
                                stuck between terrence and demar

but anyways......... I'm feeling a win.
                                Seeing Rudy's pretty smile on the other side of the court is going to feel weird let me tell you that from now
                                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                                X