No announcement yet.

Game #49: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 109

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want an apology from the NBA. I want Silver to kiss the raptors mascots ass.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• 49 FREE THROWS?!

that sets a new record for FT attempts by a team in the league in regulation game.

Bull. Shit.

Comment

• they decided this game for sure... they knew it wouldn't hurt Toronto any

Comment

• Cant believe the audacity of these refs... absolutely ridiculous
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Wow Brutal game.

Comment

• Bullshit game. Just BS. That reffing was just stupid. I hate blaming losses on that, but that's how it was from the tip to the final minute. Fuck. This is what makes me want to stop supporting the NBA.

Comment

• Shittiest call ever

Comment

• after reading parts of the tim donaghy memoirs u cant trust anything about this league.. especially after watching this bullshit game

Comment

• Yea that call just pissed me off beyond belief. We should not have made it come to this but I'm tired of that being the excuse for the officials inability to make the right calls. You can say Sac shouldn't have let us back in the game the way they did. Oh well.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Yogi wrote: View Post
                      Bullshit game. Just BS. That reffing was just stupid. I hate blaming losses on that, but that's how it was from the tip to the final minute. Fuck. This is what makes me want to stop supporting the NBA.

I agree. The Raptors were pretty awful, but Novak sparked an incredible run, and to lose at the end of the game the way we did.... simply infuriating.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        they decided this game for sure... they knew it wouldn't hurt Toronto any
                        Yup. Refs controlled this one 100%.

Comment

• Fucking Absolute Joke I hope Dwayne absolutely fucking trashes those refs and gets a nice fine

You know the reffing was shit when there were 5 fucking technicals

Disgusted

Comment

• ^this

Comment

• Anybody know what the point spread was like before the game?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Anybody know what the point spread was like before the game?
                                -1 for us

Comment

Working...
                                X