Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 NBA All-Star Dunk Contest - go Ross go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pill wrote: View Post
    You can absolutely forget ross repeating. Although you would think an entire nation behind someone might get them some votes but Canada aren't real fans.
    Maybe we should wait for the dunks before we cry conspiracy.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
      Maybe we should wait for the dunks before we cry conspiracy.
      Close this fucking thread, nothing to discuss here. No conspiracy, just discussion. I hate when people do that on a discussion board. So dumb.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
        The US is a lot bigger than Canada.

Well I was hoping that all of Canada vs whatever regional votes a Wall or George would get might even out but thanks for the geography lesson professor. I didn't realize 313 Million was a larger number than 35 million until your post.

Comment

BlackBallLou wrote: View Post
          Hopefully there are no props this year. That shit sucks.
          Damn straight

Comment

Unless Terrence Ross does some never before seen dunks he's not going to repeat! PG could do a layup and he'd win
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Pill wrote: View Post
              Well I was hoping that all of Canada vs whatever regional votes a Wall or George would get might even out but thanks for the geography lesson professor. I didn't realize 313 Million was a larger number than 35 million until your post.
              No need to be such a sourpuss. That's a cool map.
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                You realize no one wants to do this contest other than bench scrubs and 1st year players right? If they start putting limits on who can enter it'll be an even crappier field every year (this year's field is actually very very good in terms of name players).
                You didn't really read what I wrote at all huh
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Im glad to see that so many big name players are going to be in this years contest.

Sucks for T Ross though, he won't win because it will be a popularity contest.
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

I hope Ross shows up to play in the real games after the weekend is over. Last year he was in Casey's dog house after the ASG.

Comment

What is Demar Derozan doing in the skills challenge?? Hahaha I didn't know he was even in it

Comment

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          You didn't really read what I wrote at all huh
                          No I read it, you said "guys that were in it and didn't win shouldn't be allowed back in"

And I told you why I didn't agree with that.

What you said after doesn't affect your original honest opinion or else you wouldn't have included it.

Comment

This year’s event will feature the participants competing as a team – three players representing the Eastern Conference and three players representing the Western Conference – in an above-the-rim two-round format.

In a significant first in the event’s history, the competition will tip off with a Freestyle Round where the dunkers for each conference will have 90 seconds to showcase as many dunks as they want. At the conclusion of the Freestyle Round, the panel of judges will then choose a winner by voting “East” or “West.” The winning conference will earn the advantage of deciding whether its dunkers will dunk first or second in the head-to-head battles that take place in the Battle Round.

The Battle Round will feature head-to-head matchups pitting East dunkers vs. West dunkers, with the judges choosing a winner for each battle. Upon losing a head-to-head battle, that dunker is then eliminated from the competition. The first team to win three battles will win the competition and be crowned 2014 Sprite Slam Dunk champions.

The participants are Terrence Ross, Paul George, John Wall, Damian Lillard, Ben McLemore and Harrison Barnes.

Read more at http://www.basketballinsiders.com/nba-c

Comment

Man, even the Shooting Stars will be fun to watch this year. Team Curry and Team Hardaway, KD also participating.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

This years all star weekend is looking a lot better then it has been in years past

Comment

Working...
                                X