No announcement yet.

Demar in the skills challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha Im rooting for team Derozan in the skills challenge.

And crazy fact... Damian Lillard is the first NBA player to participate in all 5 all star events. Thats crazy
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Lillard in the Dunk Contest, Skills Comp AND 3 Point Contest ... Damn.
      He's in all 5 events.
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
        He's in all 5 events.
        Touche. NBA Hype Machine.

Watch him win MVP ala Derrick Rose.

Comment

DeMar is in the skills challenge? uh oh lol this could either be incredible or embarrassing... Hes my boy though! go Get Em DeMar!

Comment

GUYS, don't hate on Derozan. He's developing that Iverson crossover as we speak. Here is some evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFx9UCyE4UE

Haha Im going to root for him and alphabet. Lets go SG's!

Edit: On a more serious note, Demar definitely has some skills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VgNvpT-56s
            Last edited by YoungGunRaptor; Thu Feb 6, 2014, 11:20 PM.
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
              hahahah he might be the 1st player to not make a shot in the 3pt contest
              Now don't be hard on him! Besides, he'd probably take a step inside the line on half the shots anyway

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                GUYS, don't hate on Derozan. He's developing that Iverson crossover as we speak. Here is some evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFx9UCyE4UE

Haha Im going to root for him and alphabet. Lets go SG's!

Edit: On a more serious note, Demar definitely has some skills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VgNvpT-56s
                He definitely displayed his Tim Hardaway cross-over with the last play in Portland.
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

And the internal ridiculing of our own All-Star continues. Shame.

People complain about our players not getting any respect in the US? Sheesh.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Ah DeMar, there you go flying too close to the sun on wings of pastrami again.

In all seriousness though, I'm glad he's out there repping our team. He's a good kid and it's great to see him get some exposure outside of Toronto.

Comment

Praise unto thee oh all-star. Let thy light illuminate the darkness of our nights and shine upon the path of salvation from mediocrity. May infidels look upon the Saviour and weep.

Better?
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                        Praise unto thee oh all-star. Let thy light illuminate the darkness of our nights and shine upon the path of salvation from mediocrity. May infidels look upon the Saviour and weep.

Better?
                        ...?

What do you think, Smart Ass? Lol

Comment

I agree 1000% with what you said. Except Demar himself didn't want to do it (given he's probably aware of his shortcomings). His agent talked him into it.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                            I agree 1000% with what you said. Except Demar himself didn't want to do it (given he's probably aware of his shortcomings). His agent talked him into it.
                            Always, but always, trust agents to do the absolute right things by their clients.

Comment

I'm sorry I love derozan but in this event he's gonna be like a pinto on the autobahn. This will end one of two ways: bad or embarassingly so.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

looool I was NOT expecting this , its just so random
                                atleast DeMar in the dunk contest makes some sense

what ever happenes we got your back DeMar just don't embarrass your self DD
                                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                                X