No.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

If lebron leaves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

don't be tempted by your ex. it's bad

Comment

Well, the way I look at it, Bosh would be the perfect guy to complete this team right now. We just tend to not mention him when we talk about those kind of things, but that's just a fact.

Comment

I was just thinking about him and i would love for him to come back here
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Bosh is most likely going to stay in Miami or end up on a team like Dallas (if Dirk retires). He'll be commanding max dollars, and that's too much of an investment for me personally. He's 29.. will be 30 in March. He's hit his peak so he's not going to be the guy we were used to seeing in Toronto. Yet I'm sure he'll want to be "the guy" just like he was before he moved to Miami.

Now if James comes with him.. where do I sign?

Comment

10 mill per year for 4... and come man the 4 spot for us and im alright with it.. dont you dare asking for more

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  Well, the way I look at it, Bosh would be the perfect guy to complete this team right now. We just tend to not mention him when we talk about those kind of things, but that's just a fact.
                  Id prefer Luol Deng as that 'Perfect guy to complete this team'

The reason is defensively. Lowry - Derozan - Deng - Amir - Val. Thats a starting lineup with 3 premier defenders, a decent defender, and our biggest hole is at centre (which is the weakest position in the league).

Off the bench we have, Vasquez - Ross (more of an sg) - Salmons - Patterson - Hansbrough

Bosh would take minutes form both patterson and amir. Amir is the better defender, and Patterson is my preference for the pick and pop big.

But Deng would force Ross back to the bench, but would allow Ross to play his natural position, and he would fill our biggest hole with a defensive presence.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Rudy Gay is a possible free agent this year...
                    @Boymusic66

Comment

TSF wrote: View Post
                      Rudy Gay is a possible free agent this year...

HaHaHaHaHa. Good one.

Comment

He's Dallas bound. I can't see him coming back here despite of Lieweke, Drake, the Maple Leaf mascot or whatever MLSE throws at him.
                        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Not worth the money he'll be demanding.

JV can continue to develop handling the ball in the post for now.

Also, I'd keep an eye on the Pacers. They need to commit funds to their young core ad you wonder if a vet guy like West becomes available.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                            This summer... Is there... any chance?
                            Only if he brings back the dreads

No really on a serious note, can't even lie, He fits nicely into what we have
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                            X