Tor-den

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor-den

Toronto out: Amir Johnson, Landry Fields, 2014 1st round pick, 2016 1st round pick (NYK)
    Toronto in: Danillo Galinari, Kenneth Faried

Rationalities: Toronto acquire a hustling big in Faried who can rebound and defend better than Amir, who would take us to the next level when playoff comes around. Galinari is injured for the rest of the season which is fine but he will be our starting 3 for next year. Don't know if we can fleece the Nuggets this time around.

What makes you think Faried can defend better than Amir?
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

sure, now Terrence can dunk on Faried during practice
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

As much as I like Gallinari's game...He's had chronic back issues, and now had surgery to repair a torn ACL. Do not give up a 1st rounder for such a player. His FG% has been subpar most of his career...likely due to never being able to find a rhythm because of injuries.

So you essentially end up paying Amir and 2x1st rounders for Faried....who's a great energy player, but probably a bit overrated. Definitely not so good a player that he's worth a reasonably priced solid player like Amir and 2 picks like that.

Oh, and Fields is not a piece. He has no value in the league right now. I just assume some other filler is there instead like Novak and/or Vasquez.

No thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X