Automatic upgrade at the 4 position!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I rather have Amir or Patterson.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Automatic upgrade at the 4 position!

And automatic downgrade in team chemistry.

Comment

• probably the lamest trade deadline ever. meh.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          I'd rather use good scouting to find a gem then trade every player with talent on our team for shitty 2nd round picks and hope that some of those picks pan out in a few years. Time will tell but I think Philly will be shit for a long time because of the roster deconstruction they just did. Maybe that's the idea though.
          I doubt it on them being shit for too long, right now they have MCW, who is above average at the very least, Noel who is an X-factor, and they're in position for the 2nd and 9th pick in this year's draft. They can prob. parlay 2 or 3 of the 2nds into a low first (mid 20's), and stash some Euros over seas and hope for the best. But they'll be fine once their draft picks get their footing in the league in a couple years and could if all goes well be another OKC.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Seriously? wow.
            Lmao he can start over ross! J SMOOVE AT THE THREE IS PERFECT. MAKE IT HAPPEN MASAI! Lowry and a 1st for J smoove. New starting lineup of Demar-Ross-JSMOOVE-Johnson-Valancuinas
            @Boymusic66

Comment

• tsf wrote: View Post
              lmao he can start over ross! J smoove at the three is perfect. Make it happen masai! Lowry and a 1st for j smoove. New starting lineup of demar-ross-jsmoove-johnson-valancuinas
              s m h.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                And automatic downgrade in team chemistry.
                And future cap space. Smith is way overpaid at $13.5M per year through the 2016-17 season, and he's heading into the declining portion of his career since his game is based on athleticism. Just look at his stats, he has been rapidly declining the past 2 seasons, on 2 different teams, so you can't just blame Detroit's lack of chemistry.

Basically, let's stay the hell away from Josh Smith. We can have Amir, 2Pat, and Hansbrough, all of them, for roughly the same price as Josh Smith.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  And future cap space. Smith is way overpaid at $13.5M per year through the 2016-17 season, and he's heading into the declining portion of his career since his game is based on athleticism. Just look at his stats, he has been rapidly declining the past 2 seasons, on 2 different teams, so you can't just blame Detroit's lack of chemistry.

Basically, let's stay the hell away from Josh Smith. We can have Amir, 2Pat, and Hansbrough, all of them, for roughly the same price as Josh Smith.
                  And get better production!
                  @Boymusic66

Comment

• No dear god please no! We don't want J Smoove on our team!
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• YES Please. Let's get J-SMOOVE. Because I desperately want this on my team...

! http://stats.nba.com/playerShotchart.html?PlayerID=

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                        Lmao he can start over ross! J SMOOVE AT THE THREE IS PERFECT. MAKE IT HAPPEN MASAI! Lowry and a 1st for J smoove. New starting lineup of Demar-Ross-JSMOOVE-Johnson-Valancuinas
                        what?

o ok ok

wait.. what? :S WHATTTTTTTTT

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                          YES Please. Let's get J-SMOOVE. Because I desperately want this on my team...

! http://stats.nba.com/playerShotchart.html?PlayerID=

That is hilariously bad.

J-SMOOVE is lethal from the left corner!!!

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                            Is this a joke?
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                              There will be NO TRADE for Raptors ( Insider Information). Mark my Words.
                              Haha, suck one Jamshid. Nando de colo baby!

Comment

• @WojYahooNBA: San Antonio has traded Nando De Colo to the Toronto Raptors for Austin Daye, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X