Trade Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSF wrote: View Post
    Novak for Bennett. We won't even make them give us a pick in the deal, just a straight up trade
    I'll take it and if they want to throw in a pick I'll even consider swallowing!!

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post

Lol

That is funny.

Check my phone, dude. For real. Look.
          Last edited by mcHAPPY; Mon Feb 17, 2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: fun is not phone

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Quite possibly the most happy a tweet has ever made me.... outside of skanky chick selfies of course.

Comment

• These next 3 days are gonna get intense.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Quite possibly the most happy a tweet has ever made me.... outside of skanky chick selfies of course.
                And for all the right reasons.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  These next 3 days are gonna get intense.
                  I hope not.

I really hope the Raptors play out this year*.

Players, coaches all deserve it.

*unless offer is ridiculous in favour of Toronto, of course.

Comment

what about his other phone?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      I hope not.

I really hope the Raptors play out this year*.

Players, coaches all deserve it.

*unless offer is ridiculous in favour of Toronto, of course.
                      I'm not gonna be able to relax until after the deadline lol
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

BasketballInsiders.com (old HoopsWorld.com) has a rumour section where they give their .02.

Here is comment regarding Kyler's tweets:

This lines up with Adrian Wojnarowski’s latest report that the Raptors were going to be holding onto Kyle Lowry for the playoffs, but questions about the Raptors’ intentions will linger until the deadline passes. Ujiri has had over half a season to evaluate and although the team is playing well this season, he’s not there to make one postseason appearance. He’s there to build a perennial contender and if a move that makes them better in the long-term comes along, we could see the Raptors make some changes despite their current success.

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/nb...g-this-season/

Comment

• Trade talk at All-Star weekend has been "as slow as it's been in a long time," said one executive who has not received a single phone call. A lot of teams have made it known which players they are open to moving, but the problem is finding trade partners. Very few teams are willing to part with premium draft picks or take on future salary, which are the two key drivers for trades.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/...dge-for-caring
                          The new CBA has changed the way teams do business.

Comment

• “I'll be right here," he said pointing to his cell phone, "waiting and we'll see what happens."

"I never know what to expect," Ujiri continued, speaking to TSN.ca ahead of Sunday's All-Star game. "Sometimes it's quiet until the last minute, sometimes it's busy. As far as our team, I think the team has played well. They have done well with the platform so [we'll] keep trying to grow."
                            "I always said since I came [to Toronto], the players will dictate where we go and the team will dictate where we go," he stated. "That's kind of how it's been. So they're growing and you want it that way."
                            "We try to study [but] we're not geniuses," Ujiri admitted. "You have to get lucky sometimes and I think we were lucky. It kind of came together in terms of chemistry."
                            "I don't want to call out the conference," he said, "I can't do that but it's the measuring stick and I think we have to keep that in mind.”
                            The question, as it has been for months is: Will he (Lowry) be around for the stretch run?

“I hate to comment about any player in that way, but I think we are not good enough so you have to keep it open," he responded. "That's the honest answer. These guys have done pretty good. I know we've won a couple of games but we haven't done anything yet."
                            http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=444021

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                              what about his other phone?
                              Breaking Bad reference? If so, well done.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• SI's Point Forward has proposed a few trades that should happen. With all the Greg Monroe, trade with OKC chatter that has been on here recently, this deal would certainly trump our offers to OKC.

http://nba.si.com/2014/02/17/2014-nb...e-evan-turner/
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X