Trade Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Rumours

So we're basically a week and a half away from the trade deadline, I've heard rumours about Raptors still trying to trade Lowry, but is there any other rumours involving the Raptors?

If there's any trade news, post!

Lowry will still be a member of this team after the deadline. I can't see Ujiri making any major moves at the deadline.

Comment

RR pool?

Number of trades involving at least one starting player:

Tiebreaker: total number of players traded

Time period is from Feb 10th inclusive till the deadline. Entries must be in by 5pm Feb 10th. Edits after that will disqualify you.
      Last edited by Scraptor; Mon Feb 10, 2014, 01:19 AM.

Comment

I'm going to say 7 starters get traded and 44 players total.

As far as rumors go, sounds like Deng may get moved again.

Comment

I'd like to see the raps bring in a big, rangey 3. Someone like Dorell Wright who's getting zero burn in Portland and I've always liked.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Not a rumour or anything but whatever
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Or Po! I'd trade just about anyone or anything for Po.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...rondo/5295879/

Brief article on possible trade situations. Unsurprisingly, the author ignored the Raptors, and there probably isn't anything in there that is surprising. However, it did report that some NBA exec's suggest that anyone not named Curry or Bogut is available from the Warriors. I find that hard to believe...but if it is the case then maybe the Raps can make a play for Iggy?

Comment

It's February 10th! Today is the day the Raptors can package a Sacramento player with another player together in a trade if they want.

Comment

According to HoopsHype, Geff Green is being shopped hard by Danny Ainge and Atlanta is interested. Not sure how interested Toronto's would be in Green, but he would be one of few SF's available that could make T. Ross expendible in a trade. Green and Demar could work pretty well together since Green gives you essentialy the same things as Ross, but in a bigger body.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                      According to HoopsHype, Geff Green is being shopped hard by Danny Ainge and Atlanta is interested. Not sure how interested Toronto's would be in Green, but he would be one of few SF's available that could make T. Ross expendible in a trade. Green and Demar could work pretty well together since Green gives you essentialy the same things as Ross, but in a bigger body.
                      Ross is a really interesting conundrum. The Raps will not give up on him given his potential. But Demar's AS status on a super friendly contract makes him the likely valuable trade chip IMHO (along with Lowry). Again, not hating on DD but I just don't think Ross' 3 and D skillset is easy to ignore.
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                        Personally not a fan of Green. His game always seemed a little less of "does everything well" and more of "doesn't do much of anything very well".

I'd rather keep Ross, as the move wouldn't be a huge upgrade and Ross has potential.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'd like to see the raptors shut down amir for the season, and trade lowry and derozan, but it isn't going to happen

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                            Ross is a really interesting conundrum. The Raps will not give up on him given his potential. But Demar's AS status on a super friendly contract makes him the likely valuable trade chip IMHO (along with Lowry). Again, not hating on DD but I just don't think Ross' 3 and D skillset is easy to ignore.
                            I've been trying to stay away from this line of thinking and just enjoy the good ball and upcoming playoff run. But at the same time I've been thinking about the Raps beyond this year (and refraining from posting those thoughts here) and I keep coming back to DD being the key trade chip if a roster shake up via trade is to happen.

I'm seeking the "He's our guy" confirmation from Casey. Whenever Casey anoints someone 'our guy' they are traded (see: Bargnani, Andrea and Gay, Rudy).

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              I've been trying to stay away from this line of thinking and just enjoy the good ball and upcoming playoff run. But at the same time I've been thinking about the Raps beyond this year (and refraining from posting those thoughts here) and I keep coming back to DD being the key trade chip if a roster shake up via trade is to happen.

I'm seeking the "He's our guy" confirmation from Casey. Whenever Casey anoints someone 'our guy' they are traded (see: Bargnani, Andrea and Gay, Rudy).
                              Conversely, every time Casey says that, the named player sucks.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X