No announcement yet.

Trade Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai Ujiri will speak raptors on SiriusXM NBA Radio CH 217 at 1PM et!

Comment

• it's been mentioned, but you don't trade Ross for Faried.

you do the trade for barnes

and work something else out for faried. throw in some second round picks. i'm assuming denver wants expirings.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Or Amir for Barnes and we go into playing small ball- You want an athletic lineup, Lowry-DD-Ross-Barnes-Jonas gives you that. I don't like the loss of shooting of Barnes-Faried vs Ross-Johnson though
        @Boymusic66

Comment

• With the emergence of 2Pat, Amir becomes expendable.

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
            Novak for Bennett. We won't even make them give us a pick in the deal, just a straight up trade
            They might consider that given that Bennett has given them next to nothing this year.

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
              Or Amir for Barnes and we go into playing small ball- You want an athletic lineup, Lowry-DD-Ross-Barnes-Jonas gives you that. I don't like the loss of shooting of Barnes-Faried vs Ross-Johnson though
              I would love that lineup. The only issue would be the bench.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                it's been mentioned, but you don't trade Ross for Faried.

you do the trade for barnes

and work something else out for faried. throw in some second round picks. i'm assuming denver wants expirings.
                That would be the best.

I'd actually very much prefer to keep Ross over having Faried.
                But let's see. If we get Barnes I'll be happy, he could become our legit 3.

Comment

• I'd do that for sure, but I just can't imagine GSW giving up on Barnes this early, especially for Amir.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Amir for Barnes? i'd do it in a heartbeat. Who says no??
                    I'd take Barnes and immediately call Cleveland.

Barnes and Irving are tight and Cleveland are going to be in "appease Kyrie" mode soon enough.

Barnes for Tristan and Memphis' pick next year? ..... especially as Memphis is looking to trade Allen and Prince for Barea and Budinger.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      With the emergence of 2Pat, Amir becomes expendable.
                      Offensively Patterson has been pretty good, while he is not hurting us defensively, he still has a way to go to become what we would need. If we are doing this deal for the future, sure. Jonas develops furhter on both ends of the floor and Patterson continues his growth, I say pull the trigger.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                        Offensively Patterson has been pretty good, while he is not hurting us defensively, he still has a way to go to become what we would need. If we are doing this deal for the future, sure. Jonas develops furhter on both ends of the floor and Patterson continues his growth, I say pull the trigger.
                        I think he's an intelligent team defender..rotates well and plays solid man to man, but he's certainly not a rim protector, despite a 7-1 wingspan. That being said, he's a pretty average rebounder tbh.

Comment

• LOoks like the Knicks are close to settling on Collison - lol

Shumpert for Faried - lol

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            I'd take Barnes and immediately call Cleveland.

Barnes and Irving are tight and Cleveland are going to be in "appease Kyrie" mode soon enough.

Barnes for Tristan and Memphis' pick next year? ..... especially as Memphis is looking to trade Allen and Prince for Barea and Budinger.
                            Barnes for Bennett and Memphis' pick plus a second rounder is better. Thompson seems to be hitting his ceiling and it's "quality rotation big man." Bennett has more upside.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              LOoks like the Knicks are close to settling on Collison - lol

Shumpert for Faried - lol
                              Although looks like they are dumping Felton too so that is actaully a good trade for them.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                                I think he's an intelligent team defender..rotates well and plays solid man to man, but he's certainly not a rim protector, despite a 7-1 wingspan. That being said, he's a pretty average rebounder tbh.
                                That is why team success would rely on Jonas becoming a more consistent rebounder and post scorer (if we trade Amir), he has shown nice flashes in year 2...but we need to see a whole season of it.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X