Rest of February - predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest of February - predictions

The remainder of the month looks favourable. Only 2 road games and 1 back to back. Here is what we have coming up:

10th vs NO
    12th vs ATL
    18th @ WAS
    19th vs CHI
    21st vs CLE
    23rd vs ORL
    25th @CLE
    27th vs WAS

How do you think the Raps will fare during the rest of the month?
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    2.70%
    21.62%
    51.35%
    10.81%
    13.51%

The poll is expired.

I'm gonna go with the high end and pick 6 wins. Every single one of these games is winnable. i have faith!
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Other than Chicago (2nd night of back to back), I think there's no reason not to win them all.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

The two against Washington, Chicago and the one against Atlanta will be very important. If Brooklyn does end up winning the Atlantic, you don't want the Raptors to suddenly be looking at 7th place facing Miami in the first round.

Comment

Washington is pretty tough.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

If they play like a top team, then an extended winning streak is well within their grasp, solidifying their spot at the top of the 'best of the rest of the EC' group.

If they play down to the competition like they have against some pretty poor teams, they could suddenly find themselves on the EC playoff bubble, on the brink of 'no man's land'.

With guys like Hansborough getting healthy, I think DC will crack the whip and make sure they put away their weaker opponents. Otherwise, things could get interesting heading into the trade deadline.

Anything less than 6-2 will seem like a big disappointment.

Comment

I expect them to 4-4 to be honest. They always seem to play at their opponents level and have been playing awful defense lately

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                I expect them to 4-4 to be honest. They always seem to play at their opponents level and have been playing awful defense lately
                Exactly. Couldn't agree more.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

7 and 1 with the only loss at cleveland.

Comment

10th vs NO - WIN
                    12th vs ATL - WIN
                    18th @ WAS - LOSE
                    19th vs CHI - LOSE
                    21st vs CLE - WIN
                    23rd vs ORL - WIN
                    25th @CLE - WIN
                    27th vs WAS - WIN

Comment

8-0

Comment

If the raps play like they can they should go at least 6-2
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                          A lot of that is due to Amir not showing up hes been leaving JV high and dry for help D losing rebounds to old ladies, and giving up lanes that a paralyzed hobbit could exploit.

All games recently best minutes have been when Amir is sitting on the bench.

Comment

This is such an important stretch of the season. Gotta stretch out that lead over Brooklyn.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              Other than Chicago (2nd night of back to back), I think there's no reason not to win them all.
                              But Raps have a habit of losing games they should win--Boston, Sacramento and Charlotte.

Comment

Working...
                              X