Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    What do you mean by lately?

Since his slump in January, he's bounced back and averaged 13.6 pts and 10 rbs on 56.9% shooting in 11 games while being a net positive on the floor....

He's having a rough shooting game, and Atlanta is picking our D apart which is not all JV's fault.
    That's the thing I don't look at post game stats so all I'm going by is what I see when I catch a game. Maybe it's just bad luck that whenever I watch he's playing poorly

Comment

• JV needs to pick it up mainly just because I don't want to see anymore Chuck Hayes. Anytime JV plays bad you see Chuck Hayes in the game. These cuts are getting ridiculous though. For a defensive coach you think Casey would get our guys to guard that better. We are making Ayon look like Shaq or something. Everything is EASY. But at the same time I guess you would rather Ayon go off than anyone else.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
        Very rough game. He does pull down the rebounds but I feel like he's being a liability on offence. It seems like he can't even make the easiest of shots.
        The added bulk is taking its toll on him I think. It's messed with his touch and jumpshot, and he gets gassed easily. Hopefully these things can correct themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        OG is our king

Comment

• Has GLF passed out already. THis has been a clusterfuck so far.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            Which play do you mean? The wide open lay up. Cause he gave that up by completely forgetting where ayon was on the defensive end.
            No I mean the layup he made which none of our bigs have been able to do and the steal he got that lead to the Ross 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• how the hell you compare ayon to shaq now?! you've gotta be kidding me.

This kid made all 6 shots because of our inability to defend dribbles and few stupid mistakes inside by our guy JV.

There's no need to compare d league center to shaq. just plain stupid.

Comment

• We have to be a really tired team because our defense has been so bad lately. We are lucky some of the guys on Atlanta are just as cold as we are.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Has GLF passed out already. THis has been a clusterfuck so far.
                  Oh I have many times. It's not the missed shots that's bothering me it's the defense and it has been for a long time now lol. But I decided I won't post too much tonight because people don't seem to like what I have to say most of the time lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    how the hell you compare ayon to shaq now?! you've gotta be kidding me.

This kid made all 6 shots because of our inability to defend dribbles and few stupid mistakes inside by our guy JV.

There's no need to compare d league center to shaq. just plain stupid.
                    Oh my gosh. Just forget it.

Comment

• Rod black is such a tool. "I got an idea for the slam dunk contest.. Mikey Cyrus"... Wtf?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                        Rod black is such a tool. "I got an idea for the slam dunk contest.. Mikey Cyrus"... Wtf?

Comment

• Classic ross line, 10 points 0 assists 0 rebounds.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            LOL

"Masai WILL win us a championship"
                            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• We usually play better in the second half so lets hope we can make some open shots!!!
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                                Classic ross line, 10 points 0 assists 0 rebounds.
                                he's got a block dude!

Comment

Working...
                                X