How would you react?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you react?

As someone who has spent years and years of my life working with kids, this video really made me think:

How would you react? I know a lot of you guys have kids, so I think we'd all have a similar reaction, but man oh man ... just goes to show.

Heh! She's pepper sprayed that dude!

"so I think we'd all have a similar reaction, but .. "

it's scary to even think about something like this. I'm not a father yet, but I'm pretty sure there aren't many people who wouldn't protect helpless kid. Everyone who walk away from situations like this are helping criminals to ruin our society.

He's lucky he didn't get shot.
    Last edited by rocwell; Tue Feb 11, 2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

I would probably act as the guy at 3:28 if it would be obvious that something's wrong. This is how it is supposed to be and I am glad people still recognize that, we are humans as long as we have universal moral values and dignity.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
        I would probably act as the guy at 3:28 if it would be obvious that something's wrong. This is how it is supposed to be and I am glad people still recognize that, we are humans as long as we have universal moral values and dignity.
        I thought that guy was just going to straight up punch him in the face, when he said "you wanna deal with me?!". Lol

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          I thought that guy was just going to straight up punch him in the face, when he said "you wanna deal with me?!". Lol
          yeah I was expecting that as well, I was like "here it comes... here it comes...", glad he didn't punched him though. However, I almost laughed out lout after the pepper spray.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
          X