This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    So Akash, you planning to stay in the Division or you movin' out west?
    My sources tell me he recently joined a Miami Heat forum.

And a Pacers forum.

And a Thunder one.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Stuck in the middle...........*smh*

If you were a Hawks fan and they went to the 2nd round 6 years in a row and lost you can get pissed about not being good enough to win it all. If you're a Raps fan you should be happy that you might make the playoffs.

You walk before you run.

Edit: It won't let me do the start time thing if I embed, just jump to 28 seconds in.
      Last edited by Letter N; Wed Feb 12, 2014, 09:03 PM.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
        I don't even want to waste the energy to make an elaborate post explaining

1. lowry's impending free agency, looks like we are going to overpay or let him walk for nothing, plus money that must be thrown at jv and ross next year preventing us from having the capspace to sign impact players

2. mediocre talent. No way to improve through draft, derozan extremely overrated, 1 dimensional. Not a likely chance superstar will be willing to come here based on history of franchises ability to attract talent. Trading for a talented player? Unlikely.

3.unproven GM masai. All he has shown is that he can get rid of lost causes and get a decent return (melo,bargnani,gay), there is nothing to indicate he can build a contener.

Basically what I'm saying is I don't see this ending well, and it is extremely frustrating, it's been a blast later guys.
        So you stick with them when they're garbage and over paying for guys like Fields, and now when things are looking up you're splitting? Sounds like some serious attention-whoring.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          My sources tell me he recently joined a Miami Heat forum.

And a Pacers forum.

And a Thunder one.
          And the Trailblazers forum

And the Warriors one

And I'm guessing he'll be visiting the Hawks forum quite a few times this season

and then he'll come runnin back to us
          under the user name: LeBronDidn'tLetMeIn
          Last edited by lilmamba_; Wed Feb 12, 2014, 09:38 PM.
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

This honestly disgusts me *puke* buh bye you can go party with LeBron and lets see if he lets you into the locker room

the way how you start chaos and then just run off with out even defending your self , I swear this is just disgusting, it's not even funny, I'm trying not be rude but honestly if your gonna come back......Don't
            Ain't no body missin you.....
            jump on some other bandwagon try the nets and we'll see how you come runnin back to us in April

this is so damn sick *props* great find
            Mamba"2real". But you realize you bashed him and gave him props in the same post?
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
              Mamba"2real". But you realize you bashed him and gave him props in the same post?
              props were for the other guy looool
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

props were for the other guy looool
                From what you quoted, he WAS the other guy. (At least that how it looks on my phone)
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                  So you stick with them when they're garbage and over paying for guys like Fields, and now when things are looking up you're splitting? Sounds like some serious attention-whoring.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                    I've got a girlfriend and play a lot of sports. The raptors success still ways heavy on my mood and I quite like it. I just have realistic expectations.
                    Last edited by LBF; Wed Feb 12, 2014, 10:33 PM.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      From what you quoted, he WAS the other guy. (At least that how it looks on my phone)
                      I've noticed this actually.. if you have multiple quotes in a reply, Tapatalk doesn't like that. Lol

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                        X