Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So long! I personally won't miss you at all. I guess the fact that we're currently a 3rd seed in the east and also that Demar is an all-star really hurts.... lol. Real fans would be happy or at least content.

Bye bye

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
      Starting at $15???

Teams like that should just charge $15, sit wherever the hell you want.
      Agreed.

Courtside is 65 bucks.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
        2. mediocre talent. No way to improve through draft, derozan extremely overrated, 1 dimensional. Not a likely chance superstar will be willing to come here based on history of franchises ability to attract talent. Trading for a talented player? Unlikely.
        OG is our king

Comment

A face only a mother could love.

Comment

good riddance. this place doesn't need any more whiny crybabies. you're welcome for bumping your thread up to satiate your attention-seeking self.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
              I don't even want to waste the energy to make an elaborate post explaining

1. lowry's impending free agency, looks like we are going to overpay or let him walk for nothing, plus money that must be thrown at jv and ross next year preventing us from having the capspace to sign impact players

2. mediocre talent. No way to improve through draft, derozan extremely overrated, 1 dimensional. Not a likely chance superstar will be willing to come here based on history of franchises ability to attract talent. Trading for a talented player? Unlikely.

3.unproven GM masai. All he has shown is that he can get rid of lost causes and get a decent return (melo,bargnani,gay), there is nothing to indicate he can build a contener.
              You know all those were all 30 teams at one point or another.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                A face only a mother could love.
                And even she's only pretending.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                  Well, I have found your negativity irritating and overblown.

Raptors are currently ranked 12th in the league. Never would have believed that was possible, even last June.
                  Masai has shown an ability to find nuggets in the draft and has three first round picks in the next two years, as well as financial flexibility.

Bye bye. Oh...close that door behind you.
                  That's the thing, so far he's only been able to find Nuggets in the draft, he has yet to find a Raptor.

In all seriousness, this guy has to be trolling us right? Who posts that shit on a raptors fan site? Who cares if he's not gonna be a raps fan anymore? Good riddance
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Have a great life...

Mods - pls hurry up and delete his account before he changes his mind. :-)

Comment

I actually respect him for this. I wish more of the "fans" who don't seem to think Raptors have a good future ahead of them (aka Tim W) would just keep it moving and find someone else to cheer for. Instead of continually stressing themselves out with negativity. If the team isn't doing what you think they should and you believe that will cause them to be mediocre forever then why follow this team?
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                        I actually respect him for this. I wish more of the "fans" who don't seem to think Raptors have a good future ahead of them (aka Tim W) would just keep it moving and find someone else to cheer for. Instead of continually stressing themselves out with negativity. If the team isn't doing what you think they should and you believe that will cause them to be mediocre forever then why follow this team?
                        Because bandwagon jumping isn't quite as satisfying as suffering for decades only to see it all turn around

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

So I guess this is goodbye for you as well?

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Because bandwagon jumping isn't quite as satisfying as suffering for decades only to see it all turn around

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                            Exactly. Glad i stayed a Seahawks fan
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                              So I guess this is goodbye for you as well?
                              LOL I knew someone would say that. No I am too invested in this team to do that. I more stress about what's happening in game not so much about the future. I don't think we are going to be stuck in mediocracy like a lot of other posters seem to feel. I just feel if you don't see a good future for the team and because of that you can't enjoy the current success then it's kind of crazy for you to both continuing to follow this team. I might get frustrated with the mistakes we make in games but I'm actually loving how this team plays most of the time and I'm loving that we at least find ways to win even when we play pretty bad. Hopefully they come out of this defensive slump they're going through.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

If the team isn't doing what you think they should and you believe that will cause them to be mediocre forever then why follow this team?
                                You could make this argument about anything in life over which you have limited or no control, but just because you can't influence the outcome doesn't mean you shouldn't carry an opinion on the subject. Just like in politics, what drives good discussion is conflicting viewpoints, and we shouldn't be shooing people away simply because their negativity conflicts with someone else's optimism; you don't do your team any favours by supporting them blindly.

Besides, we humans love to involve ourselves in any kind of narrative that relates to our interests. Professional sports are just another form of entertainment, and just because you don't like the last episode of a show or a band's last album doesn't necessarily mean you stop watching or listening.

Comment

Working...
                                X