Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry to the Knicks again?

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...-In-Kyle-Lowry

What do you guys think about this? We're on pace to lock up the atlantic, do you think Masai will do his best Mr. Burns impersonation and rob the knicks again, or will he resign Lowry?
    I say we keep him. Sorry knicks! Offer expired, hes playing the best basketball of his career. Wonder whats going through Dolan's head.

Keep him.

Knicks offer was and is shit.

Comment

the comments on realgm are hilarious, check them out

Comment

The Knicks make me laugh. All the time.

Comment

ballsohard8 wrote: View Post
          the comments on realgm are hilarious, check them out
          Are you trying to redirect traffic and steal our members for the RealGM? BLASPHEMY!!

Comment

LOL they all have some pretty interesting characters on their team. JR Smith being the most interesting one

Comment

Secret Realgm spy shhhhh

Comment

NONONONONONONONONNONONONOoNO
                OG is our king

Comment

Ship has sailed imo. Only reason Masai answers the phone is if he's in desperate need of a laugh.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

For Felton, Artest and a future first round pick?? LMAO! I wouldn't even trade Vasquez for those players!
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Is the term delusional even applicable....the other "breaking news" on RealGm is that the Knicks are expecting to trade Shumpert for Faried. wtf.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Is the term delusional even applicable....the other "breaking news" on RealGm is that the Knicks are expecting to trade Shumpert for Faried. wtf.
                        Yeah. I just spent 2 years in the Netherlands, but clearly I should've been in New York. The shit they must be smoking there has got to be out of this world.

Comment

Lowry's trade value has SKYROCKETED since Masai last shopped him (December).All-star calibre hands down.Lowry, Fields for THjr, Shumpert, Udrih and a 1st rounder.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Knicks rumors are insane haha they want faried for Shump? Aha and Lowry for MWP, Felton, 2018 ?? Ahhahahah
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Of course the Knicks are interested in Lowry, as Simmons has said, Lowry has been the best starting PG in the East and Felton has been the worst.

The only players I like on that team are Hardaway Jr and Chandler, and even Chandler is old. Shumpert, Felton, Melo, Smith, Bargnani, MVP... ugh, they all have such little appeal. Considering we have DD and Ross though, and the fact Lowry is 20x better than Hardaway, I don't see any real deal occurring here.

The real funny part about this though is that Dolan didn't do the trade originally since he didn't want to be laughed at by being fleeced by Ujiri again, and he's being laughed at now because he didn't make the deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X