Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All-Star Weekend Cheering Thread- Let's go JV, T Ross, and DD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    Drummond is such a beast!!! wow
    Pretty easy to get rebounds when no one else is trying.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
      I feel bad for him, he's the exact opposite of the type of guy who would thrive in such a game.
      True. NBA did it on purpose by picking JV over Ross. Knowing that JV would be terrible in this setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

This game was Tailor made for Terrence Ross hahah
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

wow just checked the box score, if it wasn't for burke it looks like JV is the worst player in the entire game
          Last edited by Machine; Fri Feb 14, 2014, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            True. NBA did it on purpose by picking JV over Ross. Knowing that JV would be terrible in this setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            lmao... what could the nba possibly have against JV or Toronto.. there's no way they would ever purposely try to hurt a market... help another market maybe but they wouldn't go out of their way to hurt a market... this is absurd.. JV just isn't that good

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              lmao... what could the nba possibly have against JV or Toronto.. there's no way they would ever purposely try to hurt a market... help another market maybe but they wouldn't go out of their way to hurt a market... this is absurd.. JV just isn't that good
              Not good is not the way i would put it. He's more of a fundemental big man. Like tim duncan was never very exciting in all star games because his offensive game is limited to post moves and mid range jumpers. Same thing with jonas, just isn't a good game for him.

Comment

[QUOTE=jacobdr4;292526]Not good is not the way i would put it. He's more of a fundemental big man. Like tim duncan was never very exciting in all star games because his offensive game is limited to post moves and mid range jumpers. Same thing with jonas, just isn't a good game for him.[/QUOTE

TROSS COULD'VE HAD SO MANY AWESOME DUNKS BY NOW!
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Waiters and Hardaway Jr have gone bananas ahahah

Comment

tim hardaway jr's performance in this game is pretty much the only highlight all year for knicks fans

Comment

JV just say by was incompetent and watched Drummond go Wilt tonight lol

Comment

Who won mvp? Fucking tsn had to change to the greatest world juniors performances.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          Not good is not the way i would put it. He's more of a fundemental big man. Like tim duncan was never very exciting in all star games because his offensive game is limited to post moves and mid range jumpers. Same thing with jonas, just isn't a good game for him.
                          his fundamentals are actually terrible... he brings the ball to his waist on every rebound, catch, or drive so it can get stripped. He doesn't play consistent help defense. He either hesitates too much or is out of control. I dunno, he is nowhere near tim Duncan as a fundamental player. Chuck Hayes is better fundamentally. I agree this game isn't made for him but he should still have some kinda impact in this game among a bunch of rookies and sophomores

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            Who won mvp? Fucking tsn had to change to the greatest world juniors performances.
                            Drumm and some guy dropped his trophy.. broke it too

Comment

Haahahhah that guy broke the MVP award looooool

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                his fundamentals are actually terrible... he brings the ball to his waist on every rebound, catch, or drive so it can get stripped. He doesn't play consistent help defense. He either hesitates too much or is out of control. I dunno, he is nowhere near tim Duncan as a fundamental player. Chuck Hayes is better fundamentally. I agree this game isn't made for him but he should still have some kinda influence in this game among a bunch of rookies and sophomores
                                I know but this definitely is not the venue that fits his game. Tim duncan maybe was a bad example lol. He's definitely not as bad as this game made him look

Comment

Working...
                                X