Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could give us a Amir+Salmons package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could give us a Amir+Salmons package?

Those 2 guys are talented, they worth about 14M$ together and next year is a team option for both of them.

What do you think we could get out of a package including these 2 as the trade deadline is nearing?

Something like Amir+Salmons for Pau Gasol and a 2nd round pick... Would you?

Comment

My self ain't even sure about this one...

Comment

No to pau gasol. I don't think you trade amir. Ever. Amir should retire a raptor. As he gets older he's the guy that won't mind coming off the bench (he's already shown his willingness to do so). I have no way of confirming this but I get the feeling that Amir is the first guy to talk to new guys about how great the city is.

And just as this team is showing even the slightest bit of progress is not the time to get rid of the ultimate glue guy. He means more to the team than his on court production alone. He's the guy that any team would want and for the reason alone he should not be traded.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          Something like Amir+Salmons for Pau Gasol and a 2nd round pick... Would you?
          Cap space is nice. So it depends if Ujiri sees someone he really wants this summer.

The Lakers say no, however. They want cap space, and I imagine they aim for someone better than Amir.

Comment

Working...
          X