Kyle Lowry an All-Star?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a tweeter.

But saw @All_NBA_Access tweeted that he was replacing. Seems like a credible source :S #whatsatweeter?

Comment

SitnonDfence wrote: View Post
      Not a tweeter.

But saw @All_NBA_Access tweeted that he was replacing. Seems like a credible source :S #whatsatweeter?
      It isn't credible source.

Comment

Wade is such a self centered douchebag. news today is he is still undecided and the festivities are to start tonight . Wade needs to make a decision and stick with it because all he is doing is screwing with Lowry and the NBAs plans for the weekend by making everyone wait for the last minute

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
          Wade is such a self centered douchebag. news today is he is still undecided and the festivities are to start tonight . Wade needs to make a decision and stick with it because all he is doing is screwing with Lowry and the NBAs plans for the weekend by making everyone wait for the last minute

I dunno. He's got pretty serious injuries going on. His foot was numb the other day because of a pinched nerve.

And obviously, he wants to play in the all star game.

I'd do the same thing.
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Wade himself just confirmed he will be playing in the Nba All star game on Sunday! He said it on Nba all star media availability day
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I understand that its serious but waiting until today to say he is going to play was not fair to Stephenson or lowry and the nba

and if its serious enough where he didn't know until today if he would be ready he should be resting it anyways

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                I understand that its serious but waiting until today to say he is going to play was not fair to Stephenson or lowry and the nba

and if its serious enough where he didn't know until today if he would be ready he should be resting it anyways
                Agree to disagree on the bold.

With the second part though, there is some penalty for missing an all star game. I think you're forced to also miss the next couple of games, so it's not a light decision.
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Fuck Dwyane Wade.

He'll probably take next week off or something too.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    Fuck Dwyane Wade.

He'll probably take next week off or something too.
                    The guy plays once a week lol.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Sounds like D Wade is going to play in the All star game. He doesn't want to play a ton of minutes, but he is playing. Kind of selfish if you ask me, given that he rests every second game. Wade would have earned my respect if he decided to rest and personally nominated a player to replace him.

Either way, Im thrilled for this weekend, and Kyle Lowry will be an all star and MVP in my books.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Wade said he'd gonna play like 5 main loool why would he waste an all star spot by playing 5min only haha what a selfish bastard

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                          In the hour of one of the greatest triumphs of a historically crappy franchise, you have to mention Vince
                          get over it already.
                          Welp, that sucked.

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                            Wade said he'd gonna play like 5 main loool why would he waste an all star spot by playing 5min only haha what a selfish bastard

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I agree, whats the point of that?
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

So is D Wade playing or did I waste my tears on nothing -.-
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Wait, never mind -.- don't answer me

Wade is a little bitch.
                                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                                X